Deana Lee
Lady

This question is so intriguing because it captures the fluidity of both gender and sexuality and also speaks to the ways in which the two can interact.

As someone who identifies as bi, I would date men and I have had some flings with men. That said, I’ve never developed an emotional connection to a man like I have with women. I have also never fully embraced my inner feminine self the way I have now. In fact, I feel like I have become more attracted to men over time, especially as I embraced my inner feminine self. I’m not sure if I will ever seek physical intimacy with women again, but I definitely want that with a man.

Now that I’m divorced, I have considered the prospect of actually dating a man and entering a relationship with one. Part of the appeal of presenting as a woman for me is to embrace the full scope of femininity, including the sexual role of a hetero woman. I would “categorize” myself as bi-curious when presenting as a man, and fully heterosexual when presenting as a woman (or fully attracted to men).

As many here have intimated, this stuff is all so messy, complicated, and evolving. Whenever I try to sort through it, I usually end up with more questions about who I am than answers. I do know that being with a man while presenting as Deana, and knowing that person is attracted to me as I am, is a huge source of excitement, eroticism, and physical attraction.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?