ChloeC
Duchess

Hi April, that’s an interesting question, and one I really don’t want to think about too much.  But since you asked… well, as opposed to the vast majority of people prior to the late 1800’s who had no choice, I don’t spend a lot of time in the sun, although I do go out, I just use a hat or sunscreen of just not lay out for hours (I do tan quite easily, so I don’t have to work at it and when I do get tan, I cut my sun time even more). And as opposed to most people (at least here in the USA) that left their farm jobs to begin working inside, and then immediately took up smoking, which again prematurely aged people faces especially, I’ve never smoked.

I’ve also worked at keeping my weight reasonable and trying to eat appropriate foods in moderation (although I do have a weakness or two).  Finally, I do work out occasionally, not as much as I should (or could) but I do a lot of walking when I force, I mean encourage myself to.

All these, I have to believe have kept me looking younger than what I remember people of my age now, looked like back 20-30-40 years ago or more.  Take a look at the early Bogart-Bacall movies.  He was 38 going on 50, and she was 19/20 going on early to mid 30’s. That was the example held up for coolness in that era.  No longer.

So, I’m not particularly trying for an age bracket in my dressing, but I’ll be darned if I ever fall into the black baggy full dress with little purple flowers on it with a white lace neckline look. Please, just kill me if I ever do.

I think you should dress to make yourself feel good and be darned about what others think.  I will say that I have ‘tried’ different styles, and I now prefer basic classic styles, nothing showy nor trying to look significantly (read lots of years) different than I am, but still keeping reasonably stylish.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?