Growing up I always felt that boys underwear was uncomfortable. It was usually thicker cotton, had thick seams in the wrong places and was boring. As I got older and had my own money i sought out different mens underwear to find the right ones. I had so many brands and styles but never found one that was perfect. So I dealt with it and got on with life. I did like women’s underwear for the mere taboo aspect but never wore them too long for fear of being outted.

One day about ten years ago I was searching online for articles and reviews of the best men’s underwear. While reading comments in a blog comment section one runner mentioned that he wrote Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis because they were light, comfortable, supported well, had few seams, and wicked sweat well. I bought a few pairs and found the right size and am now a full time covert they are the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn. I wear basic colors and do so all day. I forget that I’m wearing them. For the same reason as your question I subsequently looked and bought a few Jockey mens underwear with similar fabric and look but they do not fit me as well as the women’s. So I’m back to wearing the women’s underwear because, well, they fit all my criteria. I do have a few patterned and brighter colors/patterns for the pure fun and sexuality of it. Why not?!

If you look at the comments section on Jockeys website there are so many men that leave glowing reviews touting the merits of the underwear.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?