I do believe we have some hand in this stigma. I’m not saying there aren’t bad social environments for crossdressers, as I’m certain there’s a certain portion of the population that fear it, think it’s strange, isn’t “normal” etc. But the same can be said about everything really. Our race, how we dress in general, our hair cuts, our choice of profession, our choice in automobiles, on and on and on.

I say this because, as an Asian male, I can live my life in society in one of two ways. 1) I can use being Asian as an escape goat/excuse for anything that doesn’t go my way in my world and hence society. I can believe I’m a “victim” and keep myself, and how the world and society responds to me, in that mentality. Or 2), I could just hold my head up high, go about being Asian me, and all the responses I receive in the world have nothing to do with my ethnicity. I don’t walk around being a victim, nor calling it out everywhere I go, and my world has responded in kind.

I have friends in both camps… my family being in the latter group. My friends in the other camp continue to experience life as a “victim”, thinking every interaction in their social environment is negative, drama filled, like the world is against them and they can’t get to where they want to be in life because they’re Asian.

Bottom line… if we portrayed ourselves, and believed in ourselves, and just lived life as a confident human being… your own circle of society, the ones that really matter, isn’t as filled with hate and negative stigma as “imagined”. We create our own world, how we live it, and how people respond to us.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?