Hi Iris.  I had a half basement and half crawl space, and used to keep clothes in the crawl space area.  When I moved I would keep my stuff (long before Harry Potter) in the “cupboard beneath the stairs” to the basement, where no one ever really looked.  It was eventually discovered but that’s a whole different story.

One time I had to pick up clothes from a CD’er with a degenerative neuromuscular disease who was afraid things were getting worse and needed to get rid of her stuff.  She kept her clothes in the garage in cardboard boxes from yard equipment (one was in the box for a leaf blower).  She figured her spouse would never look in there.

I do want to caution you about long term storage in the loft.  The extreme heat in the summer and cold in the winter is not good for long term storage of clothes.  It will shorten the life of clothes (for example, leather or plastic shoes will dry out and crack faster).  I get it when there isn’t an alternative, but I do want you to understand the consequences.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?