Crystalline,

I can probably count on one hand how many times that I have gone out and about presenting as a woman.  The last time of which was more than 4 years ago.  I, however, generally wear feminine attire on a daily basis.  Some days, my outfit may be more adrogynous in nature, but more times than naught, my outfit is clearly feminine in nature (dress, skirts, blouses).  Regardless of what I may be wearing, I proudly present as a man. There is no chance of mistaking me for a woman.  My hair is kept military short, and I sport a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache.  I also wear a bra daily for support and comfort. (I am naturally a B cup, and find going braless to be quite uncomfortable, especially during physical activity.)

That being said, I have rarely had a negative encounter.  In my experience, most individuals have no opinion, and will offer respect if respect is given.  To be honest, I have actually experience a more negative reaction from member of the CD and TG community for my chosen presentation than I have from society at large.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?