ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Brandie, I’ve been in groups of people, too, where someone seems to want to talk about trans people more so than almost everyone else.  Usually they don’t get too far, as most people I know, or have met in those situations, either don’t say anything, or at most, shrug their shoulders implying they don’t understand, and don’t feel the need to talk about it.

When I first started thinking about it, I wondered if the person pushing the issue was a hater of things different from himself, but after the additional few occasions with vastly different people, and one person would bring it up, I began wondering if maybe there’s something more going on with those individuals.

Are they haters or are they surreptitiously implying some other kind of thoughts and are seeking to gauge reactions from those around.  Well, I just stay extremely quiet, and not showing any emotion as I try to help let those moments pass into obscurity.

Or as my mother used to say when I and my siblings were young – ‘Each to their own, said the little old lady who kissed the cow’

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?