1-Could you permanently give up all crossdressing if you had to because [my wife found out and could not accept it any form]?

Yes, I think I could because our relationship and family we have built together is more important to me than this portion of myself. It would be a sacrifice as I do care and appreciate this part of me which is why I protect it so intensely.

2-What do you feel is the driving force that makes giving it up so difficult? I know you all “need” to do it but what drives that need? Obsession, compulsion, addiction, sexual release?

It is a part of who I am a component of my personality/being. Imagine a hobby that you might have that intertwines into many facets of your life. Could you turn that off and walk away from it? I have friends who are avid recreational golfers. They talk about it and play it all the time – I couldn’t imagine any of them walking away from it easily. For some of them I think they would end their marriages if their wife forced them to quit! For me CDing gives me joy and an outlet to escape to when I am free to indulge in it. I just wish my circumstances didn’t require me to hide it so deeply.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?