Brielle
Lady

Hi Debbie, I am so sorry that has happened. My wife and I are struggling through my transition plan and are separating indefinitely, but not mainly from my coming out last summer. I waited until a month before our 40th anniversary, and she had no clue I was a sometimes crossdresser.

I agree with you that we are better when our feminine side can be expressed. The problem is that our SOs can’t deal with such a drastic change. If the positions were reversed, I can’t say I’d want to stay together with a spouse who grows body and facial hair, binds or removes their breasts, and gets a genital prosthetic. I’d always love them, but wouldn’t have the same physical attraction, so I get it.

Anyway, I hope you can seek out a good gender therapist to help with understanding what you want and need. I fought it myself for decades and it’s really difficult to self-diagnose and get clarity. Too many negative memories and imprints from everyone around us wanting us to be what they think we should be; at least that’s how it played out with me.

Welcome to the site, and get active here to get support and affirmation.

Hugs,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?