Hi Mia,

Thanks for the great topic.  When I was 10, my mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween. She dressed me up in a short skirt, pantyhose, go-go boots (it was the 70’s), tight sweater with boobs that were way too big, blonde wig, and makeup. Of course I protested vigorously, but secretly I was loving every minute of it. We went out… me, mom & my siblings, house to house, walking the neighborhood… it was exhilarating. I was hooked!! It was even better when several of the neighbors didn’t recognize me and commented on what a pretty girl I was. Maybe they knew it was me, but I didn’t care because I was loving being complimented as a girl. Again, I was double hooked!! In my mind, I was simply a girl in a go-go dancer costume. Side note… we were a mid-western family on Halloween, so… yes, pics were taken and I still have one! How many crossdressers have a pic of the very first time they dressed? I consider myself very fortunate.

Luv, Cindy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?