I’m a 38 band size and eventually settled on a B cup sized triangle form from Vollence. They can be found on amazon. They set me back $60 canadian (~$45 USD). They look good in a sports bra, normal bra, or a pushup.

Initially, I started with D teardrop forms, because I thought that would be a fun size. I eventually wanted more weight so I also bought DD and later H sized forms. When I started using forms the fun came from the feeling of weight on my chest so I kept going bigger.

At one point I also bought a DD breastplate, but I found the silicone neckline unappealing and wearing the breastplate made me feel uncomfortably sweaty (both problems could have been solved by buying a better quality breastplate, using makeup, and using a drying powder). Also, with a breastplate I couldn’t feel the fabric on my shoulders so I lost out on a lot of the tactile thrill I got from the clothes. They also make me feel more “drag queen” than “cute”, but that’s just my personal bias.

Eventually, I started wanting to look more “passable” so I bought a pair of C teardrops which looked more natural on me than my larger sets but they still looked too pronounced. After watching a bunch of tutorials one night, I decided to buy some B cup triangle forms and use medical tape to create the appearance of cleavage. That’s where I’m at now, and I’m content with my set up.

My next purchase is to try out self adhesive forms that look like they’ll cover both the silhouette and cleavage I’m trying to achieve. But, they’ll hopefully also let me go strapless or backless 🙂

I hope that gave you a little insight. My biggest suggestions are to look at CD’s/women you want to emulate and buy according to your body shape and preferences. There are lots of cheaper options like water balloons or rice bags that can look like breasts in the right outfit. Or even, a little medical tape and a proper fitting pushup bra can go a long way without spending on forms.

Good luck 😁

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?