Marianne
Ambassador

Like some here I started out years ago slowly changing my men’s wear for women’s in similar cuts and colours. I then grew bolder and started wearing women’s skin tight stretch jeans and flower print tops or blouses with all the appropriate underwear and padding to fill them out as supposed. From there I added pearl studs and light makeup, and finally dangly earrings.

I have travelled alot for work, with or without colleagues. When alone l usually drowe my company car presenting fully female, ocassionally staying for some shopping along the way and checking in and out of hotels the same. When having company l still brought the woman with me and shared an after work dinner with my colleagues ever so often.

Meanwhile, I commuted to the office fully femme, only tuning it down to not being obvious to everyone at arrival. One day I was a bit late and said to myself ‘they all know l am trans and are ok with that. So what would it change, NOT to change?’ Said and done l walked right into the office wearing an ankle length flower print chiffon skirt and a white top with a deep rounded neckline where my own breasts were nxicely arraanged into a most prominent cleavage! One or two made a double take but no-one treated me any differently.

That was about a year ago. This week l have worn three different dresses in a row and no-one even bats an eye about it. Well, the new guy that started Monday actually was a little bit cofused meeting Marianne Wednesday morning, but by lunchtime it was already water under the bridges.

Ellen Marianne Tornander

FYI, Sweden has very good protection for LGBTQ folks by law. After the new CEO of our small company became aware that i was trangender he informed me in a private meeting that l was welcome to the office presenting any way I felt comfortable with and asked me to report any harassment or such to him. I came out to everybody at work in 2018 and so far nothing of the kind has ever happened at work or elsewhere.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?