Brielle
Lady

Hi Lauren, I guess my thought is to decide what are the benefits versus potential hurts with either choice. If you are very immersed in the feminine lifestyle, will you be okay emotionally and mentally to abruptly stop all of it? Would you be forced to purge everything, and how hard would it be to get back into it later?

Will your parents and/or siblings be super negative or maybe just not crazy about it? Will you be forced to purge or move out and be thrust on your own? Can you talk to one of the family members with total confidentiality until you can broach the subject with others? Do you have your own private space with a separate entrance if there is some objection, but can have a DADT about it?

You may be surprised how accepting they may be since you are an adult now and other than providing a place to live, they have no right to dictate how you live your life as long as it won’t hurt yourself or others. I agree with Kim, though, that you need to think it through and have an “exit strategy” if you get super negative responses and need to find another place to stay suddenly.

I hope you can work it out and at least reach an equitable compromise! You deserve to be happy as much as anyone else, GF!!

Hugs,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?