Anonymous

Hi Alexis. Diet is going to get your waist closer to what you would like. Good for you. I tried some butt exercises, but I have read that in order to build muscle you need to eat more calories of the right type of course than you normally burn. Therefore it is difficult to add muscle while dieting.

As far as hip pads are concerned, I consider them the second most important thing after breast forms to give me a feminine figure. I had made a pair from foam rubber and used them for some time. You can find how on YouTube. I finally bought hip pads by DressTech. They were about $220 for the smallest size which works well for me. I weight about 148 with a waist of 32 to 33. I love the DressTech pads. There is no line between flesh and pad under tight clothing. My first choice would have been Joli hip pads and Nikki butt pads sold on the BreastForm store, but they are double what I paid.

I have a shaper that I love. My shaper is pretty strong and will compress love handles and my tummy a bit, but our tummies are not like ladies’ tummies and are less compressible.

Nebility Women Waist Trainer Shapewear Tummy Control Body Shaper Shorts Hi-Waist Butt Lift

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?