I really don’t try to be anyone but myself and usually end up looking like my mother or my sister at various stages of their lives.  There are feminine personas that I do admire though and they are always around in the back of my mind as I plan ahead.  Sooo, for the amusement of all,  I name the following with their own special skill sets:  Sophia Loren for just all around style,  Cassandra Peterson for costuming, makeup  and humor,  Dolly Parton for grit, generosity and talent,  Poison Ivy for costuming and shredding,  Diana Rigg for Mrs. Peel,  Cher for costuming and voice,  Sean Young for Rachel, Sigourney weaver for Ripley, Princess Di for charity, style and fun,  Jennifer Garner for athleticism and costuming,  Joan Collins for a great wardrobe,  Geena Davis for humor and archery,  Tina Turner for dance moves, costumes and grit and lastly but not least, my dancer wife for her laughter and style.            Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?