Hi Girls! I voted even mix.
My ex wife and I lived separate lives out of the same house for the last five years of our marriage. By then we had been married almost 30 yrs. She was totally against any type of crossdressing even panties. This always created a lot of friction between us. Those last five years together did give me more opportunities to dress. I wore panties every day and slept in nighties. I would often dream about being divorced and living single with all the freedom and privacy to explore all of my crossdressing desires. But it was also a lonely existence. I missed the affection, closeness and intimacy a good relationship can create. I would do many activities like skiing and boating with other couples and friends. At the end of the day they would go off together and I’d be alone, it was difficult and I found myself envious.
when I finally decided to get divorced I realized I had a major decision to make. Would I stay single and have the whole crossdressing world available or would I seek out a companion.  I had time to think because  my divorce was ugly and took 4 plus years. In that time my ex outted my to family , friends and even customers of my business. It was a difficult time but made easier when I meet my now wife. We meet casually but things soon took off . She was accepting of me wearing panties  and that sealed the deal . We’ve been together 9 yrs now and they have been  the best years of my life.
I often wonder how and where I’d be crossdressing wise if I had chosen to stay single , hence the mixed bag vote.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?