First I have to say that I do dress to a certain extent 24/7/365 because I exclusively wear underpinnings that were designed for women i.e. women’s knickers/panties, normally a thong. I also wear opaque tights most of the time be that under my jeans or with a skirt or dress which I change into each night when I return home from work.

For me it wouldn’t be that much of a change. I would still wear jeans much of the days I am at work allbeit that I would probably choose to wear a feminine cut. I may substitute these at times for leggings with a short skirt or tunic – there is a reason why most women choose to wear leggings lots of the time but I do laugh to myself when cis women show a fat derriere with little left to the imagination. I wouldn’t want that look. I tend to hide myself away at weekends and evenings as this is when I am fully dressed in female garb. I would continue to dress like this if it was acceptable but would not feel I need to isolate myself quite as much as I do. I’m sure many of us are well aquatinted with the feeling of warm (or cool) breeze on freshly shaved leggs whilst out walking dressed in a skirt. I would embrace this feeling much more frequently if society at large didn’t pay me quite so much attention – in a negative way – when I access the great outdoors in what is considered women’s clothing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?