I have always enjoyed the feel of the clothes, especially the lingerie.  I find it very calming to be able to dress.  I’ll never pass and have only been out in public twice dressed.  The first time was in college for Halloween which was fun, but at the time I didn’t realize how much crossdressing was part of me. The other was recently at a support group meeting which was nice. I wish I had as it could have been the start of an interesting life.  I also feel sexy when I dress, to be able to sashay around the house and primp in front of the mirror is an enjoyable way for me to spend time when dressed.  It makes me feel sexy.  When I was younger there was a sexual aspect to my dressing, which only occurred on a very infrequent basis (like years apart and then only briefly).  Now there are occasions that there is a sexual aspect as well as questioning my sexuality, which I think is only natural.

We all have our reasons for why we dress but in the end it is the enjoyment we get from being able to express our feminine side.

XOXO
Suzanne

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?