During my first full year of buying women’s clothes for myself in 2016, my favorite hosiery was Leg Avenue nylon sheer thigh highs with lace tops which I wore with garter belts. I have them in white, black, nude, and red with back seams. I was closeted at this time and only wore them at home.

By the time I joined my local CD/TG support group in late 2018, my go-to favorite hosiery was Leg Avenue sheer suspender hose; they are pantyhose without the pelvic panel/gusset. Black is the only color I’ve found in stores and I now have 3 different style numbers.

I had tried on a pair of pantyhose in my youth and wasn’t a fan of them. However, in late 2020 I got bit by the tights/pantyhose bug after buying 2 pairs of No Nonsense Great Shapes Cooling Shaper Panty/Shaping Sheer Tights strong hold in “lightest” color. I got these at Wal-Mart. After that I noticed WM had a clearance on their Secret Treasures tights, 1 to 2 dollars a pair. I hit 4 WMs in my area and bought every size 4 they had: 9 in Mocha, 6 in Cocoa, and 7 in Mystic Rose with a raise-stitched rose design on the right leg; all of these were 20 denier. I also found a pair of black “sparkle” shimmer nylon tights at WM. I bought 2 pairs of A New Day Control Top Opaque Tights 50 denier in Navy at Target and 2 pairs of Massini Control Top Opaque Tights in Gray at Meijer. Obviously, I am a much bigger fan of nylon pantyhose/tights now a days.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?