Scarlett398
Princess

Thank you Anne Marie for such a lovely response!

Well girlfriend, here in the very conservative part of America in Northwest Florida, it ain’t all cupcakes and roses as far as acceptance of cross dressers!

I’m very lucky to have the support group I have and I’m sure much of it has to do with my ability to make the transformation from what my wife calls my “Handsome Husband” mode to my “Sexy/Pretty” Scarlett mode.

However, I still have a few strict limitations related to my cross dressing and my wife’s full acceptance to my thrill of cross dressing Anna Marie.

I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and now with her recently retired from work outside the home, my Scarlett time is extremely limited. I can’t go out in public as Scarlett when she’s in town. None of our friends we have in common or any of her former employees are to know about Scarlett.

So I totally understand your concern with a lack of acceptance from others. In one respect based on my information provided above, you might be fortunate and have more opportunities to cross dress without having a wife.

Stay positive from the neck up and again, keep hope alive!

Your gal pal, Scarlett ❤️💜💚💛

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?