Hi Barb and Everyone else,  I’m so sorry to hear about all of these outings, intrusions and problems.  They certainly can make a mess of a personal life and they are quite hurtful.  I’m glad that you were able to weather the storm.  As someone who worked in systems, I will say that I believe that there is no such thing as a safe place on the net.   Just like neighborhoods, some places are more safe than others but that still doesn’t mean that you will never be carjacked or harmed.  The advancement of facial recognition apps, forever memory and powerful mining programs now make privacy impossible.  Fifteen years ago I was on planning and damage control committees predicting these events.  These programs get more intrusive each day.  So my personal feeling is that everyone is at risk and will be ultimately outed, harassed or connected either on purpose or by accident.   With that chilling thought in mind I just minimize my contacts and try to be ready for the expected event.  I’m not afraid but know that through stupidity or malice people will mess with my life and I may have to deal with it if I participate in anything net related.  No secrets here but nor do I wish my life to be more complicated.  I compare the net to stock car racing….lots of action and excitement but the real possibility that some damage will ultimately occur.

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us.           Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?