I have also “come out” to my wife about wearing women’s panties. First let me explain; I love my wife very, very much I would literally do ANYthing for her. In the past all my panties were worn without her knowing. I would put on men’s and then go into the bathroom and change into my panties. Some time ago I realized I needed new underwear. In the past mens underwear were aavailable in “fashion” styles – bikinis and even thongs that you could buy off the shelf in big box stores. Now you basically have 3 choices – briefs, boxers, and the most ridiculous things ever – BOXER BRIEFS. I told her I didn’t want any of these. A couple of days later I came to her and told her I found some underwear I found comfortable – in the WOMENs section. I explained that much of women’s panties are not very distinguishable from men’s underwear and you would have to look closely to tell the difference. I told her that women’s panties are very much more comfortable and when she wears her panties to bed I love to touch her and feel the softness of her panties while she’s wearing them. To my pleasant surprise she agreed to this and said, “I know you have had a “fetish” for panties and it seems it just hasn’t gone away.” We worked out a compromise where I’m allowed to wear panties that are not obviously “girly” more conservative solid colors, they are only allowed to have liners of the same color as the panties – no white liners. I agreed and after about a week or 10 days I tried thongs with the same set of boundaries. She seems to have a lot of fun with the thongs because she likes my butt. So now, back to the point. Yes it is a lot of fun to go panty shopping and I do that a lot, but out of respect for her I have had to curb my spending and now buy panties only when I need them. Hard to do, certainly, but I can and do live with it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?