• This topic has 21 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 0

About to months ago I came out to my wife about wearing woman’s panties. She has been great very supportive and some what encouraging. My drawers were getting full having both male and female underwear in my drawer. My wife suggested that if I’m only wearing panties now why do I need the underwear. So I got rid of them. I have been buying all kinds of panties mostly Vanity Fair Illuminations. I love the fit and they have a million patterns. Well any way she did laundry this past week and as were putting it away she calls me out about my panties. She says ” Do you realize you have almost 50 pairs of panties already?” “You now have more than me. I think its about time to slow down on buying panties” I knew I had gonna a little over board buying so many over the last 2 months but it was fun and I love to match my panties to my outfit. She has even commented on my matching of the panties to outfits. She referred to it as cute. I told her I will slow down on buying them and she responds maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if you thought about buying me some. “God only knows how much you spent and you didn’t buy me anything. It’s not just about you honey.” After that she walked out of the room. I wasn’t expecting that at all. I’m looking forward to going to the outlets tomorrow so we can buy her some panties and maybe some for me too… XOXO

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 205

Sounds like she is giving you a hint. She wants some girl time at the mall with you! πŸ˜‰

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous

We went shopping yesterday. She was hesitant going into Victoria Secrets at first. I told her were shopping for you not me. She didn’t want to be embarrassed while I shopped for panties. So I made it all about her and we ended up having a lot fun.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      donna walter
      Lady
      Registered On: July 25, 2017
      Replies: 25

you got to get bras to go with all your panties they have to match . i have way over 50 pair.my wife is all for it on my crossdressing she very helpful. donna

Anonymous

Haven’t worn Bras around her yet so Im not sure it’s the right time to start buying them I will have to work them in some how. On the other hand we did go panty shopping and had a lot of fun doing it.

Kellie Gurl
      Lady
      Registered On: July 6, 2021
      Replies: 3

Ok while I was, well, (embaressed)Β  panty shopping I found this on Jockey.com a keychain w a pair of undies! Unfortunately they’re boys, but come in 11 colors including pink! So go crazy girls and its only 4 bucks!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Kellie Gurl
      Lady
      Registered On: July 6, 2021
      Replies: 3

Hey! Ok so I’m single and can definitely agree with the obsession of buying panties and bras, OMG!Β  The colors the fabrics the styles haha! Well im embarrassed by my collection but its addictive.Β  Over 300 pair! And I love each and every one of them. And camisoles oh how I love cami’s.

Definitely show your other half some love and buy her some cute things she might not buy for herself. Do a lil daytrip or weekend away to melt her heart, to remind her of why she fell in love with you.Β  Take care

Lacy Satin
        Lady
        Registered On: June 27, 2018
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 308

Unlike you I’m not at all embarrassed by my lingerie collections. I have an entire room that I call “Lingerie Heaven”Β  I have literally 1000″s of articles of lingerie.

I use to be able to have everything displayed neatly but in time I had to resort to putting a lot of it in boxes. Only my newest and favorite pieces are now on display.

I’m very proud of my collections and would love to show it off to anyone who had interest in such pretty things.

Nina August
      Lady
      Registered On: October 23, 2021
      Replies: 11

Hah, my wife also says I have too many panties, approx 40 pairs.

Treat your wife with some nice lingerie and a date night.

*nina*

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1021

That’s so cool. I wish my wife would be the same.

Hugs, Liara

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 416

It’s great that she is cool with the panties as my wife is as well. I’ve also got the β€œ hey , ease up on the shopping for a bit. She would buy me small gifts of panties and bralettes but stopped when she watched me organize my femme dresser one day.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Debra Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: June 21, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

After you get her some new panties don’t forget to get her some flowers out for a nice dinner and remind her you love her.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Katie Time
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 290

My wife this very day called me an addict, a bra and panties addict. I had no defense….

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 5813

Now with the panties all taken care of and may I say pick her up some real pretty ones.Β  Now it’s time to look forward and start eyeing some dresses,Β  skirts and shoes. Let the fun begin…🌷

Jill Quinn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Replies: 107

Michelle,

I love the Vanity Fair Illumination panties too! They are so comfortable and cute. I own four pairs and out of all my panties (I only own about 30 pairs so I’m a bit envious of you) those four pairs are my favorites! I bought my first pair with my wife when we went out and bought panties together. I like buying my feminine clothing with her. Like your wife, my wife is accepting and awesome.

Hugs, Jill

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

take her shopping go to VS pickup some panties or such then maybe a nice teddy or babydoll for each.

Don’t forget the matching bra’s and nylons and garter belts too.Β  Ought to spice things up.

Donna

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 414

Reading between the lines. Your wife is giving you some warning signals – hey, im part of this relationship as well.

We can become very self centered, and exclude everyone else from our thoughts and activities (that doesn’t revolve around us.)

Cerys Burton
      Lady
      Registered On: February 2, 2021
      Topics: 61
      Replies: 195

Yes, stop buying panties… Start buying skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes….. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Cerys

Anonymous

Michelle.

One for me, one for you, seems an amazingly good compromise…

Everyone is happy!!!!

Grace x

Dana J. Banton
        Lady
        Registered On: March 19, 2018
        Topics: 10
        Replies: 142

Or maybe one for you, TWO for me. Β LOL! 🤪

Hugs… Dana

Sylvia
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2021
      Replies: 605

What a wonderfull surprise from your wife.
      Nice how she is teasing you !
      I expect the next few months could become very exciting for you…

8 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account