- October 30, 2021 at 12:39 pm #566321AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
About to months ago I came out to my wife about wearing woman’s panties. She has been great very supportive and some what encouraging. My drawers were getting full having both male and female underwear in my drawer. My wife suggested that if I’m only wearing panties now why do I need the underwear. So I got rid of them. I have been buying all kinds of panties mostly Vanity Fair Illuminations. I love the fit and they have a million patterns. Well any way she did laundry this past week and as were putting it away she calls me out about my panties. She says ” Do you realize you have almost 50 pairs of panties already?” “You now have more than me. I think its about time to slow down on buying panties” I knew I had gonna a little over board buying so many over the last 2 months but it was fun and I love to match my panties to my outfit. She has even commented on my matching of the panties to outfits. She referred to it as cute. I told her I will slow down on buying them and she responds maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if you thought about buying me some. “God only knows how much you spent and you didn’t buy me anything. It’s not just about you honey.” After that she walked out of the room. I wasn’t expecting that at all. I’m looking forward to going to the outlets tomorrow so we can buy her some panties and maybe some for me too… XOXO
Total of 56 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 28, 2022 at 6:53 am #659040Janice JonesLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I have a simuliar story but for Thigh High and Pantyhose. 2 months ago I came out to my wife with my fetish of hose and stockings , both on her and other woman but more importantly I loved wearing them myself and have, in private since I was a teen. I was tremebling with nerves as I told her, she held my hands when I told her. The talk went well, and she is very accepting. She asked me where i kept them and I told her where i had the hid and she told me not to hide them and go get them and put them in her lingerie drawer, which I did. Now I have my own lingerie drawer, she has boughtme a pair of thigh highs and a pair of STW pantyhose and she even launders them when needed.
More recently she started calling me Joanne when she teases me. I wanted to tell her my femme name was actually Janice , but i left it alone
Great woman !!
- June 27, 2022 at 9:22 pm #658982Morriah WextonLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
I have also “come out” to my wife about wearing women’s panties. First let me explain; I love my wife very, very much I would literally do ANYthing for her. In the past all my panties were worn without her knowing. I would put on men’s and then go into the bathroom and change into my panties. Some time ago I realized I needed new underwear. In the past mens underwear were aavailable in “fashion” styles – bikinis and even thongs that you could buy off the shelf in big box stores. Now you basically have 3 choices – briefs, boxers, and the most ridiculous things ever – BOXER BRIEFS. I told her I didn’t want any of these. A couple of days later I came to her and told her I found some underwear I found comfortable – in the WOMENs section. I explained that much of women’s panties are not very distinguishable from men’s underwear and you would have to look closely to tell the difference. I told her that women’s panties are very much more comfortable and when she wears her panties to bed I love to touch her and feel the softness of her panties while she’s wearing them. To my pleasant surprise she agreed to this and said, “I know you have had a “fetish” for panties and it seems it just hasn’t gone away.” We worked out a compromise where I’m allowed to wear panties that are not obviously “girly” more conservative solid colors, they are only allowed to have liners of the same color as the panties – no white liners. I agreed and after about a week or 10 days I tried thongs with the same set of boundaries. She seems to have a lot of fun with the thongs because she likes my butt. So now, back to the point. Yes it is a lot of fun to go panty shopping and I do that a lot, but out of respect for her I have had to curb my spending and now buy panties only when I need them. Hard to do, certainly, but I can and do live with it.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 25, 2022 at 7:39 am #658430BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 100Replies: 1156Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 3056 times
My Wife is not “aware” of the few panties I have, but she did call me out on my jeans collection! She was right however. A couple of weekends ago I had a “try on” party, where I tried on every pair of my jeans. I had several of those I was keeping for “when I lose weight”. HA!
Well, I ended up (re-donating) 67 pair of jeans! All I had purchased from thrift stores! So for a few weeks anyway there are going to be some lucky size 10 gals, picking up some nice jeans!!!
I still have about 15 pair left, 3-4 of which are guy jeans, but I’m sure I’ll find another pair I just can’t live without!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 23, 2022 at 2:53 pm #658136Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 495Has thanked: 1055 timesBeen thanked: 1869 times
Definitely an egregious oversight! Never have more panties than any woman who is significant in your life. Either purchase relevant gifts for her (not necessarily for you) or make matching purchases (although her preferences may radically differ).
I suppose an entrepreneur might consider ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ (‘Hers’ and ‘His’?) panties. Oh! They already have them? Nah, the ‘His’ versions are too masculine. That’s what happens when you get panties backward.
Or is that ‘Hers’ and Hers’? Well that would be just two pair of the same thing (maybe differing in size) so nobody would really notice much difference. In the panties, that is.
I invented a word, ‘athenize’. Basically in means to enhance the apparent femininity of one’s self through a pallet of cosmetics, costumes, adornments, scents, behaviourial patterns, intonation, gait, etc. It is ‘sex-neutral’ in that both males and females do it with varying degrees of success and authenticity. I mention this as ‘panties’ is simply the rather infantile feminization of the word ‘pants’. ‘Pants’ originally specified undergarments as opposed to ‘triubhs’ or ‘trousers’. It seems that males and females wore similar garments or, the mention of a lady’s what-not was strictly unprintable.
So, when it became remotely acceptable to acknowledge the existence of fashion differences in a usually ignored element of clothing it appears that the word was ‘athenized’. I rather suspect that this was significant for a wider portion of the feminine (but male or female) population of the time. Perhaps they took on a more serious examination of the possibility to ‘athenized’ the actual garments. That’s why panties are so pretty.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Araminta Purdy.
- June 23, 2022 at 11:42 am #658112Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 111Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
the trouble with Panties is there’s always something new catching our eye. A new version of a style, a new material or pattern or color and well.. we just have to have it !
These days my favorite everyday panty is Vanity Fairs Illumination double string bikini. They fit me perfect but VF is always coming out with new colors and prints that I can’t help by purchase.
At times in my life I’ve had well over 100 pairs of panties in all styles. These days I have a little over 40 at last count, or a little over a months supply. I have a rule that in sometimes follow. When. I purchase new panties I have to discard the same amount. Usually ones that are looking a little worn or ripped or just never fit well.
my wife knows and is ok with me wearing panties but nothing more . However she doesn’t know the amount of panties I own. Luckily for me she has her own panty fetish and owns more than I do.
- June 23, 2022 at 10:38 am #658088Jackie DavisLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
I think there are two issues here: money and your wife’s feelings.
- If you are spending too much money that should be spent elsewhere, that’s a legitimate concern on her behalf.
- On the other question, I’m wondering how often your wife shops for herself w/o buying things for you? Yet when you do it, it’s a problem? What if you bought panties she didn’t like?
I’m probably in the minority here. 🤷
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 23, 2022 at 9:32 am #657966Cerys BurtonLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 69Replies: 222Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1808 times
My wife often comments on the amount of female clothing I have. Over a hundred skirts, twenty or so dresses, numerous tops and jumpers etc.
Male clothing. 5 or 6 pairs of jeans. A handful of casual shirts. A few T-shirts, and two pairs of shorts…. There is also a suit for weddings and funerals.
I consider my crossdressing to be a bit like a hobby. I actually call it my hobby. It’s something I enjoy doing, but it’s not a full time thing…. As with a lot of hobbies, they can get expensive. They can also become a huge part of your life. Sometimes, they can take over you life.
Normally, I’d say take everything in moderation…. I can’t do this with my crossdressing. I’m obsessed with buying clothes. Fortunately my wife is just as keen.
- November 5, 2021 at 6:12 am #568836Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 265Has thanked: 1967 timesBeen thanked: 1007 times
- November 6, 2021 at 11:27 am #569611AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
We went shopping yesterday. She was hesitant going into Victoria Secrets at first. I told her were shopping for you not me. She didn’t want to be embarrassed while I shopped for panties. So I made it all about her and we ended up having a lot fun.
- November 2, 2021 at 6:01 pm #567769donna walterLadyRegistered On: July 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
you got to get bras to go with all your panties they have to match . i have way over 50 pair.my wife is all for it on my crossdressing she very helpful. donna
- November 9, 2021 at 1:52 pm #574028AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 2, 2021 at 8:33 am #567533Kellie GurlLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Ok while I was, well, (embaressed) panty shopping I found this on Jockey.com a keychain w a pair of undies! Unfortunately they’re boys, but come in 11 colors including pink! So go crazy girls and its only 4 bucks!
- November 2, 2021 at 7:11 am #567497Kellie GurlLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Hey! Ok so I’m single and can definitely agree with the obsession of buying panties and bras, OMG! The colors the fabrics the styles haha! Well im embarrassed by my collection but its addictive. Over 300 pair! And I love each and every one of them. And camisoles oh how I love cami’s.
Definitely show your other half some love and buy her some cute things she might not buy for herself. Do a lil daytrip or weekend away to melt her heart, to remind her of why she fell in love with you. Take care
- November 3, 2021 at 12:33 am #567822Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
Unlike you I’m not at all embarrassed by my lingerie collections. I have an entire room that I call “Lingerie Heaven” I have literally 1000″s of articles of lingerie.
I use to be able to have everything displayed neatly but in time I had to resort to putting a lot of it in boxes. Only my newest and favorite pieces are now on display.
I’m very proud of my collections and would love to show it off to anyone who had interest in such pretty things.
- June 23, 2022 at 7:35 am #657950Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 65Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
That is amazing and I am happy that you have the opportunity to have and display such a large collection. I would love to see it but unfortunately I may never. I have not near what you have and have to keep it hidden.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 30, 2021 at 9:12 pm #566512AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hah, my wife also says I have too many panties, approx 40 pairs.
Treat your wife with some nice lingerie and a date night.
- November 2, 2021 at 4:40 am #567442
- October 30, 2021 at 8:43 pm #566501
- October 30, 2021 at 4:53 pm #566435Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 570Has thanked: 2056 timesBeen thanked: 2722 times
It’s great that she is cool with the panties as my wife is as well. I’ve also got the “ hey , ease up on the shopping for a bit. She would buy me small gifts of panties and bralettes but stopped when she watched me organize my femme dresser one day.
- October 30, 2021 at 2:47 pm #566384Debra SweetLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
- October 30, 2021 at 2:30 pm #566377
- October 30, 2021 at 2:27 pm #566374Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6364Has thanked: 12736 timesBeen thanked: 13186 times
- October 30, 2021 at 2:02 pm #566359Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 169Has thanked: 1572 timesBeen thanked: 766 times
I love the Vanity Fair Illumination panties too! They are so comfortable and cute. I own four pairs and out of all my panties (I only own about 30 pairs so I’m a bit envious of you) those four pairs are my favorites! I bought my first pair with my wife when we went out and bought panties together. I like buying my feminine clothing with her. Like your wife, my wife is accepting and awesome.
- October 30, 2021 at 1:50 pm #566352AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
take her shopping go to VS pickup some panties or such then maybe a nice teddy or babydoll for each.
Don’t forget the matching bra’s and nylons and garter belts too. Ought to spice things up.
- October 30, 2021 at 1:43 pm #566346Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 571Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 2875 times
Reading between the lines. Your wife is giving you some warning signals – hey, im part of this relationship as well.
We can become very self centered, and exclude everyone else from our thoughts and activities (that doesn’t revolve around us.)
- October 30, 2021 at 1:06 pm #566333
- October 30, 2021 at 12:55 pm #566329AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 30, 2021 at 12:50 pm #566326SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2758 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.