I’m with you 100 % sister nylon lover, I’d loved to go ‘out’ with you dressed for lunch dressed as secretaries or office girls wearing black or brown nylon stockings and 4 inch heels. We’d have some great tikme and attract a lot of admiring make eyes trying to sneak a ( maybe deliberate attempt) of seeing our stocking tops, That has happened to me many times.
So…I’m Meghan, new member from upstate New York , and a lifelong 60+  years CD, public going very passable ‘ woman’ appearing out public in all ways ; wigs, makeup, appropriate clothing for season and where I am to blend, and in walk deportment voice and interaction with those ‘ who have no idea’

But the one single thing that stands out of any of my thrills and enjoyment to wear are gartered nylon stockings! Maybe its because of my age and growing up through the golden era of wearing wearing nylons , both from full fashioned, RHT, seamed and seamless. The invention of the dastardly pantyhose in the mid 60s were the creation of the devil! And the bane of us cross dressers. But I have to tell you but to me, owner of over 50 pairs of nylons, a dozen thigh hi’s and NO pantyhose that the biggest thrill I always experienced is feeling that sensual taunted tug of the garters holding up the stocking with every step you take.

I wear them with garter belts( 4,6,8 strap) girdles, all-in-ones-, Merry-widows, Basks, and corsets.

Many times I will sleep with them in sexy nightgown, bra, panties and it’s the most rested sleep you can experience. Another cool thing you may want to try is take a shower in full lingerie. Wow! Any comments or thoughts from other sisters who are crazy about nylon stockings?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?