Kisses make everything better!  For me, HRT is a way to progress.  Mind you, due to my own personal ambition and drive, I felt I needed to achieve a certain goal and level with this BEFORE I rely on something else other than my own natural ability and capabilities.

There are just things in my personality that makes me this way.  Part of that is simply self reliance.  With anything, I don’t like being able to use scapegoat mentality for anything that happens in my life.  I own it, and want to claim that any goal I’ve been successful or a failure at was due entirely to me and me alone.  I own it.

When it comes to HRT, based on research and reading and seeing everyone’s plight with it, it’s not a given.  The results may or may not be successful.  It may even prove health risks.  So for me, in the event it doesn’t produce results, or I stop taking it for health reasons, or or or… then I’d have to “fall back” to what I am prior to HRT… and that’s as a perceived hot cis woman running around in the world dressed scantily in booty shorts and high heels looking foxy.

If I do things any other way in my life, then failure of anything would not give me enough self guidance or decision making strength if I can easily rely on a scapegoat for my failure.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?