Brielle
Lady

?Hi Carmen,

That is just awful! What are we trying to do in unifying against all the transphobic hate if we’re caught up in this silly buggars debate about who is deserving of therapy, hormone or otherwise? There are also many transwomen and men who look down on others who haven’t had “the surgery”. I thought transwomen are women. But only some?

Wow, next time, tell them the testosterone in your body causes you serious mental health problems. I’m nowhere near as far along as you, but I am not a big, burly guy and never was. I had a normal level of T in me and I fought with myself my whole life. Just because one is less masculine-looking has no bearing on the hormones, and certainly doesn’t change the genetic scramble we transwomen have from birth.

Of course, you could just tell em to f%$k off and lay them out! But that won’t win any allies, either I suppose. It sure would feel good, though! (giggles) Keep doing what you do and be true to yourself! That’s the whole point of our journey, whether CD or trans. We need to feel right in here regardless of what anyone else thinks!

Hugs,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?