We all have different perspectives on why we dress in fem, some for the same reasons and others not. As long as you are comfortable and completely honest with yourself and your SO if you have a SO then be all you can be. It’s important that you find happiness and inner peace so you can enjoy what little time we have to walk through life!!!

For me dressing in fem is an escape from the everyday grind and a way to relax. I love emulating as female and even though I don’t pass I do travel so I can dress. I’ve Been dressing since early childhood, first by my sisters then continued from that point on, now dressing for 65 years. I have a tolerant wife and we have set boundaries we both can live with. Even though I don’t pass I’ll continue to travel and dress in fem and enjoy the inner peace it brings. My next trip is to Fan Fair in P Town MA. Oct 16-23. My wife and I will be there for the week and I will enjoy expressing my feminine side. Hope to see some of you there!
Thanks,

Elise

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Elise Elise. Reason: Spellcheck
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?