- January 15, 2017 at 8:24 pm #41863
ShannonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 16Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
For me, I just love the look and feel of being a girl. The clothes are way more comfortable for one. Second, I love hair!!! I love having long locks!!! If I could choose to be born a male or a female, I would definitely choose female! I’m just more comfortable presenting as a woman. What are your views or opinions on this? Thanks!
Total of 120 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 15, 2019 at 12:44 pm #223026J J JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Because I enjoy it. It just feels good to dress. It makes me feel sexy, and when I see myself in the mirror or in pictures it just makes me feel good about myself. I realize I would never pass, nor that most others would see such pictures as sexy (except your you ladies here), but that is fine, but because I dress for myself.
- September 7, 2019 at 5:30 am #218724Madelynn FoxParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
For me, like so many others, it is about embracing my feminine side. Being raised by a single mom, I always saw her as a person of strength and I wanted to be like her. Dressing in her clothes when I was 14, made me feel like her. Of course when I got caught, she did not embrace it and she swept it under the rug. But, I kept doing it in secret because I felt free in a bra, panties , and a dress. I also loved wearing her fur coat, it made me feel so luxurious. As I got older, I kept dressing because my feminine side is part of me. I like feeling like a women. I like feeling like a male. It is yin-yang! Now, my desire is to have more experiences as a woman and continue to embrace both sides of me. The clothes help too!
- September 6, 2019 at 7:51 pm #218643Catherine LasharParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Because it is an out word expression of who I truly am.
I used to think it was about sex,But I realized I was always thinking about looking like a woman,being a woman,making love only as a woman.
Sometimes I thought it was about the feel of the beautiful clothes,but it doesn’t matter weather I dress as a male or a female,all I think about is being and looking as close to a woman as I can.
I think about it when I am at work and can not wait to get home and change into my real clothes.
My earliest memory of cross dressing was at 10 or 11,but through out may life I always knew that if I had the chance to change sex I would.
I am aware that may never happen.
So if the closest that I can achieve is to dress as close to being female as possible than I will accept that until I die.
I hope that was not too personal but I believe in being truthful.
And that is why I cross dress.
- September 7, 2019 at 1:10 am #218699Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
That describes my femininity perfectly! Oh, just “to be”!
- September 6, 2019 at 10:31 pm #218676Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
That was not too personal but it was very deep and very moving. i do not feel feminine 24/7 but when i do move into my en femme mindset i just want to be a woman at that moment. Your words are beautiful and inspiring
- September 6, 2019 at 9:08 pm #218664KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
It was not too personal. It was real and very moving.
- August 30, 2019 at 9:31 pm #215404Danii DoorsParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
My reason is that I love dressing and the lovely choices of clothes I’m a fashion girl and I will definitely buy the new ones as they come out
- August 29, 2019 at 3:17 pm #214920Nora SoryuParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Why I dress, it helps me feel free, I’m an introvert, I wasn’t always that way, but years of military service changed something in me, I can hardly chat on the phone or engage in conversation without bordeline crippling anxiety taking over, also, since as far back as I can remember, I’ve always felt like this shell I was given did not reflect who I should be, my best friend growing up would play dress up with me, makeup, the whole nines, only then did I feel right, although I don’t dress in public right now I do at home, my boyfriend is very supportive and encourages me to express myself at whatever pace I wish, one day I hope to walk outside,feel the sun on my face as who I’m meant to be, one day…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 29, 2019 at 1:50 pm #214871AngelaParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 16Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
For me initially it was that I was aroused by wearing a bra and panties. That’s probably the reason I stopped and put Angela away for so long. I’ve recently come to realize I want to dress and feel like a woman. I don’t know yet if I want to be a woman but I want too continue my discovery. After so many years of not wearing a dress I want to rush out and buy everything. I want that old feeling of being a woman again. I’ll probably be saying this for a while. But I am so glad I found this place and you girls to talk too. Thank you, Angela.
- August 30, 2019 at 3:28 am #215023ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I too love the clothes, along with those little “heart flutters” when I feel so cute and lady-like!
- August 30, 2019 at 3:09 am #215019ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I just woke up, got out of bed, and noticed I am wearing cute, feminine pajama set with buttetfly printed capri’s and a lilac patterned sleeveless top, and am asked, why do I want to be a woman! Wow!
Because I love being Roxanne, being sweet, adorable, gentle, and adoring everyone in the world!, that’s why! I would rather be a sweet girl, and loved, than anything else in the world!
Your Roxanne Lanyon
- August 29, 2019 at 5:54 am #214583Jessica SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 25Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- August 29, 2019 at 10:11 am #214725
- August 25, 2019 at 7:18 pm #212840Jess AndersonParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Do I have a specific reason? I don’t know yet. I know I like it. I enjoy wearing pantyhose. I really enjoy wearing a bra. I love wearing a dress. I love wearing heels.
Do I feel a bit more fulfilled? Yes.
Where is this all going to take me? I don’t have a clue.
- August 25, 2019 at 3:05 am #212580Carolyn JonesParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
In my case,i have always known that I was different.From an early age feeling the need to dress up as a girl felt right. I love the clothes,shoes and make up.Dressing as a woman makes me happier in myself and denying it for a long time affected me.
- August 24, 2019 at 5:23 pm #212440Kathy SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
At first I think I dressed because it was naughty and I was only 11 or 12 years of age. But even then it was the feeling. The feel of the nylon baby doll, the stockings, bras and girdles they all felt wonderful. When I started weRing dresses with the lingerie I thought I died and went to heaven I loved the look and the feel of being feminine. I still do and only wish I could dress like that every day instead of only once in a while.
- August 20, 2019 at 11:16 am #210085gigi1969ParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
It started as a fun thing to try with my wife Now we are completely in to the idea. She really loves to give me a makeover and I feel so wonderful when I am being Gigi. We have become so much closer and I am very comfortable talking about makeup,women’s clothing and accessories with her…….I am so lucky
- August 20, 2019 at 11:06 am #210083
- August 18, 2019 at 11:43 pm #209581Breianne SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
For me, it’s been role play. My wife is my mistress, and has had me crossdressing for a while. At home she only allows me to wear a bra, panties, stockings and heels. This is no matter who comes over or to the door, and she’ll routinely have friends over. She does have me wear a blouse, skirt, wig and make up if we go out, or for some get togethers.
- August 29, 2019 at 3:27 pm #214921Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
That is how i began also but my wife/Mistress was not really into crossdressing so when She retired from the lifestyle ( religious reasons) i was left to pursue further crossdressing on my own and deeply closeted.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 30, 2019 at 3:24 am #215022ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I am so sorry. I seemed to “come out” a bit after my wife divorced me! I adore being Roxanne now, at times!
- August 30, 2019 at 9:02 am #215128ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
i finally came out to my wife (actually she found my bras) and she now accepts my crossdressing but is not an enthusiastic participant. Now i am working to help Bobbie out of the closet but we are retired and funds are limited. Currently i am underdressing regularly and have chemises for bed but i need outer clothing and help with makeup. My wife never wears makeup so is no help there.
Such is life, we move forward in baby steps sometimes
- August 14, 2019 at 10:35 pm #208175Theresa Green In UKParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Initially, it was for stress relief to escape the pressures of work, turbulent marriage, financial worries etc. That was 20 years ago, nowadays life is a lot better and my current wife is fully supportive of my dressing so now I do it purely for fun. I love the feel of female clothes, I love the feel of my shaven body particularly my legs and I love looking at myself dressed up. Some aspects of it are arousing or stimulating in certain ways, particularly new outfits, but generally I just get on with my life around the house enjoying the feelings of sexy clothes and high heels.
- August 26, 2019 at 7:05 pm #213370
- August 14, 2019 at 9:28 am #207850Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- August 13, 2019 at 7:51 pm #207590Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 234Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
Short answer: Because I have to. Longer answer: Girl clothes are more comfortable,usually better-fitting and better looking. And they give me an emotional “boost” which is hard to define, but feels great. Can’t go full femme girly, but it’s fun to explore the boundaries.
- August 13, 2019 at 6:26 pm #207571AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Partly because it arouses me. Partly because I am naturally a tiny bit fruity and everyday I hide that fact by acting more manly. Dressing lets me balance that I think.
- August 14, 2019 at 1:45 am #207693
- August 13, 2019 at 1:15 pm #207484Amanda DuboisParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
For me, it’s stress relief, the contrast between boring drab male cloths. Talking time on my feminine attire. Applying make-up, the tight foundation garments. Moving from trousers to tight skirt, from flat’s to heels. From hash, practical clothes to decorative, soft, more impractical attire. Moving from the male to female and realising the inner woman in me.
- August 12, 2019 at 10:30 pm #207191Roni CalinParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- August 13, 2019 at 1:56 am #207233
- August 12, 2019 at 6:47 pm #207147Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
Shortly after starting to dress, I found it made me feel good and sort of ‘correct’ to be a girl. That was what drove me to collect and wear girls clothing (ie: neighborhood clothesline bandit), and that’s also how I learned my sizes too.
In my early teens I knew in my heart that I was supposed to be this way. The times I tried to be a boy and flirt with girls just felt so wrong to me, and I really did try to resist the urges and did the usual purges we all have experienced, but it just coes back so much stronger to be who we need to be.
Then I was discovered by a man. That opened a very huge can of nervous. He was a very good man actually, and helped to groom me to be a girl, act and dress like a girl, and he even let me dress at his home in secret so I could have a place to keep all my things. I knew I was having an effect on him, but he was also having a huge one on me, and we finally become lovers. He was the first person I ever kissed besides mom and my sis (purely non-sexual), and also the first person to make love to me.
I have been attracted to men now since that first time. Some have said I was gay, but gay is one male having sexual relations with another male. I do not and really have never felt like a male person inside of my head, it’s just how my body turned out. My dressing for a long, long time now has been for me, first and foremost, my men friends come second, and I try my hardest to NEVER let them see me any other way.
- August 13, 2019 at 1:46 am #207229ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
If only my mummy had transformed me when I was young. Then I could happily be the girl I am meant to be now! Dressing, thinking, dating, caring like a sweet feminine person!
- August 12, 2019 at 6:13 am #206823Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
for me, i enjoy/love/crave the admiration from men. dressing for an appreciative man is the thrill of my life. such a rush i can not even put it into words.
it became very exciting and EMPOWERING to learn i could do things to a man and in ways that were traditionally reserved only for women. being the woman, embracing the woman’s role, making myself look like a woman with such great enthusiasm!
once i crossed that barrier a few years ago, i truly felt a new world in front of me.
- August 12, 2019 at 10:53 am #206968ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I could not agree more.
But be careful, Jenny. Talking like that here on this site could get you in trouble. It did me about a month or so ago! They just do not like to hear that stuff here!
- August 12, 2019 at 1:35 pm #207043Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
Roxanne – thanks very much for the advice! and understood, plus definitely want to stay out of trouble 🙂
- August 12, 2019 at 2:44 pm #207065
- August 12, 2019 at 4:30 am #206719Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 53Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Hmmm, do we need a reason LOL?
I read in this post about everyone across a whole spectrum from fetish to TG and everything in between.
Personally I just feel right at times being a woman, the shape and feel of the clothes feels right and I am totally relaxed. I go out and really don’t think about whether I’m a man or woman at that point: I am what I am dressed as. Sometimes I want that to be as a man, others as a woman. Of course I am conscious that some people may be uncomfortable to encounter a CD (I pass but not totally) and take a little caution there.
I enjoy I think the best of both worlds at times, I get the fun parts of being a man, and get to try out the other gender too. The dressing really made me appreciate the effort women put into their appearance, the make-up, clothes and so on. Who would have thought the hardest thing is to apply make-up so that it looks like you aren’t actually wearing any! Or that it really does make a difference how high your heels are, and where the hemline falls.
Men joke about women and shoes, but men’s clothes normally work with black or brown so options drop. It’s only when I started to look at clothes and think “How would that look on me?” that the question of matching shoes, accessories, make-up dawned on me.
How is it being out? Peaceful, I walk with a swing of the hips that comes naturally in a skirt. The jiggle in the bra feels right, and the click of the heels too.
- August 12, 2019 at 5:26 am #206775ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I “crossdress” because I adore being a woman. I AM a woman! So, in reality, I do not crossdress! I wear those feminine things appropriate to me! And, I adore it. Being Roxanne makes my life, my thoughts, my everything so lady-like and “right!”.
- August 5, 2019 at 3:51 am #204362Brenda WarrenParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Years ago when I was a teenager an older girl cousin had left her panties out in the bathroom. They were a cute satiny, bikini type. For whatever reason I decided to try them on…instant arousal! I’ve been hooked since…love the feel and how I feel when wearing panties/lingerie…
- August 4, 2019 at 2:27 pm #204209CharleneQParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I do it because of the inner woman in me when I look at her in the mirror I see someone who has for years now trying to be free and once I start letting her have her I found myself to be a happier person this is not some fetish to get attention or role play its about the feeling I have in side for myself and finley getting to know and understand the women in me
- August 5, 2019 at 7:55 am #204398Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- August 9, 2019 at 4:04 pm #205790Sarah MurphyParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- August 5, 2019 at 11:01 am #204432ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1144Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
Roxanne is my “soul”.
- August 5, 2019 at 1:21 am #204337
- July 30, 2019 at 10:26 am #202470Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
- July 30, 2019 at 10:48 am #202481
- July 30, 2019 at 6:48 am #202387Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
- July 29, 2019 at 2:40 pm #202155Michele WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I love being dressed as a woman, the way it feels, the clothes and i like the way i look. I started as a teen and i could not believe how great it felt to dress in girl clothes, so i continued and i still love it.
- July 30, 2019 at 2:09 am #202304
- July 17, 2019 at 2:43 am #198611
- July 16, 2019 at 12:11 pm #198445DeanaParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I love the feel if panties bra and stockings. When I can dress it feels so comfortable and powerful. I have done some makeup and wig and I feel fantastic and so comfortable. It is a great feeling to be dressed even slightly and have a male fawn over me. Lastly it just feels right and peaceful. Just wish my SO would accept my femme side.</p>
- July 16, 2019 at 12:30 pm #198460Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 865Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
yes i agree with you wish my wife would be more under standing and excepting with my x dressing. dressing up in female cloths is breath taking, priceless feeling. i dress up in female cloths like its a normal thing in life to dress up in female cloths that i should be wearing , but i have come to terms that i was born in the wrong body, female trapped in a a male body.. people do do not under stand that. but woman can dress in male cloths and that;s ok with society! what happened to the woman wearing female cloths and that;s all, skirts, dresses. woman now wear pants and shirt. back in the 6os and 70s woman were wearing dresses, skirts blouses, swim suits 1 piece or 2 piece . so why cant us guys that like to dress up pretty and let our fem side out?
- July 10, 2019 at 8:26 pm #196802Samantha SmithParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
It just kinda came naturally. One of those things you’d never know is odd until someone pointed out, ” Your weird. ”
If I get to choose what I want to be when I come back, a FOX news woman lol.
- July 10, 2019 at 5:56 pm #196741K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 354 times
- July 15, 2019 at 8:32 am #198103Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 157Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I’m with you as in I really can’t explain how I ever became compelled to try on the shoes that lead me to become a Crossdresser. I do like the feminine feeling that comes with skirts and heels👠 and the sexy feeling of wearing lingerie underneath.
- August 5, 2019 at 11:40 am #204448Alyxis BeeParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Thanks Davida, I feel that way too. I just feel sexy when I am in a short skirt and heels with a tight blouse or T shirt full of my breasts lifted up by a lacy bra. Sorry gotta go – time to get dressed up!@ 😉 Love you all, Alyxis
- July 4, 2019 at 5:40 am #195038Nicole BoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 79Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I grew up with three sisters, two older and one just 4 years older than me. See them getting ready for a date or how they got to go every where while I stayed behind. This triggered my crossbreeding, to be pretty and get attention and go places. I didn’t have any other boys my age to play with, there where a few but younger and older than me. There where only my sister or a few girls to play with. My first clothes came from my sisters, they would bring used old clothes to our storage trailer at my house. So in closeing I dress to be noticed and get attention as a girl would.
- July 4, 2019 at 3:06 am #195018GreenMtgurlParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
For me crossdressing allows me to feel, express, and enjoy my feminine side as much as possible while still conforming to the responsibility and duties of my male side. Sometimes I think of crossdressing is as an escape from reality, but in reality I know that this is just the real me expressing my true feelings.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by GreenMtgurl.
- July 16, 2019 at 8:58 pm #198570ParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 157Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
I must confess I really don’t understand how I became a MTF Crossdresser so late in life or how or why it has flourished this far, this fast … much of it is still a mystery but I am excited because at this point I don’t have to choose either or … get get to enjoy both on a limited basis and enjoy them I do!
- June 27, 2019 at 10:42 am #193456Tammy GirlParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Around the age of 16 I started dating a girl who was a friend of my best friend’s girlfriend. She eventually went back to her previous boyfriend & that was that. I’ve trying online dating sites & freeclassifiedads.com. & still no help there. As I’m getting older like now I feel like there isn’t a woman out there for me at least online. So maybe I should dress up like the woman I would like to start a relationship with.
- June 27, 2019 at 6:53 am #193405Sherri ChristopherParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Sherri I love that name I had a cousin with that name and I remember playing dress up with her we were both secretaries lol
Thanks Jasmine! It’s close to what my guy name is, only it’s feminine. I bet that was so fun playing dress up with your cousin as secretaries! Remember in movies and TV back in the day, secretaries would sit on their bosses lap and take dictation? 🙂 I’d be such a naughty secretary!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Sherri Christopher.
- June 25, 2019 at 11:14 pm #193185RonniParticipantRegistered On: June 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 17 times
- June 25, 2019 at 4:13 pm #193095Riccy RicardoParticipantRegistered On: June 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
I do it in part to challenge social norms. I also just enjoy the look and it makes buying outfits fun. I think about buying female clothes differently than men’s. I’ve dressed up for a few parties and I get a certain thrill from the various reactions.
- June 25, 2019 at 1:58 pm #193070Suzy FemmelegsParticipantRegistered On: June 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
For me, I just love the look and feel of being a girl. The clothes are way more comfortable for one. Second, I love hair!!! I love having long locks!!! If I could choose to be born a male or a female, I would definitely choose female! I’m just more comfortable presenting as a woman. What are your views or opinions on this? Thanks!
Well I vaguely remember how it happened but I remember noticing a womans knickers under her skirt. I was about 9 years old.
I thought they look nice. When I went home I went into my older sisters bedroom and looked through her lingerie drawer.
I found a nice white pair of stretch silky knickers and decided to try them on – well you know once you have experienced that feeling you just do it again. Roll on to being 17 and having a girlfriend. She went on holiday with her family and I had the keys to the house to water plants and move the mail.
Now I knew she wore nice lingerie so I went into her bedroom and put on her ivory coloured knickers bra and suspender belt with stockings. Then some lipstick. My god I was excited. I admired myself in the mirror as I pleasured my self.
I have never stopped since. I am happy being a man but I wish my wife was happy with my femme side X
- June 25, 2019 at 3:56 pm #193093ParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 865Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
wish my wife would be supportive with my fem side also. then she would see i am a different person and great to talk to. yes once you tried on a pair of panties, bra or nylons. its all over, the excitement, thrill is there and is to stay. i wish the world would just be more friendly with x dressers then they are. i love dressing up all pretty
- June 23, 2019 at 12:34 pm #192562AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 27 times
- June 25, 2019 at 9:42 am #193011Stef SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Still don’t know
i m in therapy to try to figure it out
my grandmother kept ne until i was 7 then moved with my mom then after one yr 2 more children- i think there is a detachment from my mother there
sensuality I like no love
i like the thought of mixed gender
so thats just the beginning
- June 23, 2019 at 12:29 pm #192559
- June 23, 2019 at 11:49 am #192549Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- July 16, 2019 at 2:33 am #198330Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
I am with you Amber, I don’t think of myself as a crossdresser I have always known in my heart that I was supposed to be a woman and it pleases me to act and dress as one. The best thing that has happened to me lately is coming to CDH and finding out their are so many others just like me and they also have the same joys and feelings that I do and they are real just like me and you, Ladies, and sometimes a few dress up as men
- July 16, 2019 at 7:38 am #198397ParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 865Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
you could not say it any better then that. i feel that i was born in the wrong body i should be female not male. i dress up like i should be dressing up and that is female. when i can and feel free and feminine. woman dress up in male clothing all the time and nothing is said about that so why cant we dress up in female cloths? i know why its called society will not except us x dressers.
- June 23, 2019 at 6:57 am #192475
- June 20, 2019 at 2:44 pm #191920Jasmine JeffriesParticipantRegistered On: December 28, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 294Has thanked: 868 timesBeen thanked: 617 times
That’s a complicated question I know as a young child I watched my mother very carefully I wanted to be her as long as I can remember she was so sweet and smelled nice always and she dressed up for work almost always a beautiful dress and pantyhose and high heels and her makeup was a work of art I do believe I was born to be a girl and that is why I wanted to be like mom I don’t know what happened but someone made a mistake all I can remember is putting on a pair of pantyhose and sitting down and crossing my legs just like my mother it felt so good and right I didn’t stop after that any time I was able to I was dressed up as a woman and loving it and I took a break and raised a family but with no testosterone left because I am older that woman I have always been is taking her place in the world her name is Jasmine
- June 24, 2019 at 8:15 am #192763Sherri ChristopherParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Jasmine, I lost my mom when I was quite young and my aunts did their best to “mother” me seeing I didn’t have one anymore and this meant so much to me. I loved their clothes, they always smelled so good and their hair was always done up nicely. I would catch glimpses of the lacy hems of their slips and how much I wanted to wear them. One time I was alone at my aunt’s house for a short time, but it was enough for me to go to her room and wear one of her lacy and nylon slips and it felt heavenly! I have several vintage slips that I wear now, Van Raalte and Vanity Fair and I often think of my aunts when wearing them!
- June 19, 2019 at 7:18 am #191558AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
- June 18, 2019 at 8:51 am #191394Jasmine JeffriesParticipantRegistered On: December 28, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 294Has thanked: 868 timesBeen thanked: 617 times
Speaking for myself I don’t think I had a choice I believe I probably should have been born female I would watch my mom and dad get dressed up for a party and I always wanted to be a girl getting dressed for the party I believe I was born this way I didn’t have a choice hugzz Jasmine
- June 18, 2019 at 8:38 am #191389AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 217Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I don’t consider myself to be crossdressing (maybe I did at first, many years ago – before I realized who I am)…I dress as a woman because every fiber of my being screams that I’m a woman…and I LOVE being a woman!
- June 17, 2019 at 8:05 pm #191318Brianne AndreaParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I just feel happier dressed as a woman. I went through a period of more than 10 years that I surpressed it and told myself it was something that would pass and dated a lot of little size 2 sluts like all my friends. I couldn’t fit in any of their clothes even if I wanted to. Drunken bar hookup that was a bit heavier than my norm left in a hurry with all the cash in my wallet. When I went to bed the next night I found her bra and tried it on, but didn’t matter what I did that cup size and style just didn’t look right. Found her panties in the dryer after I washed my sheets and they looked good on me so I kept them and I was interested enough to buy some thigh highs at the drug store to go with them, but I tossed the bra and I had a renewed spark, but still dated girls only. Ended up cleaning out a rental suite where the tenant did a midnight dash vs paying rent and when I cleaned it up it was all garbage furniture, but the dresser was full of clothes that fit pretty well. I kept them all and was wearing tights, neon spandex and womens t shirts a lot after that. No lingerie was in there. Started buying panties and make up at christmas saying stocking stuffers. Good friend of mine that I snowboarded and golfed with noticed my clothes and said nothing until he crashed at my place for the night after I picked him up from the bar drunk and out of cab fare. I made an excuse for it and went for a shower. Bravery and alcohol made him walk into the bathroom naked and hard and I gave in. He broke it off with me 8 months later for a girl, which made sense because he had little interest in my man parts. 4 times in 8 months vs my 2 or 3 times a day in his. I was sad and cheered myself up getting a new wardrobe and casual hookups as well as a vacation, tattoo and cute piercing. We stayed friends, but I was ok being the down low girlfriend, but not the person he cheated with so I filled the void how I could. We’ve been on and off for the last 8 years. Longest break was his first marriage. 3 years and 2 kids. He rents my basement suite now and we’re together again for now. Maybe not the healthiest, but he’s who I’m most comfortable dressed around and he’s always been honest with me and I’ve always used discretion when needed so he’s comfortable as well. Him living in the suite vs us living together as “roommates” also makes him more comfortable. Especially with me being out of the closet as far as that goes. He still isn’t. I’ve found gay guys find it almost as weird as women do that I dress so I count myself lucky to have somebody who not only accepts, but also enjoys it even if it is only sometimes. I don’t think many of us ever enjoy that. I know I’ve tried to find another during our breakups. Never lasted.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Brianne Andrea.
- June 17, 2019 at 2:44 pm #191270KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
My reasons for cross dressing have nothing to do with gender identity. I have never wanted to be female or to pass in public. I’ve thought about this a lot, both on my own and in therapy.
My life was highly sexualized at an fairly early age. My best friend starting around age 4 or so was a girl who lived a couple of houses down the street. She was two years older than I. My parents both worked full time, so she (I’ll call her “Kathy”) walked me to school for my first day of kindergarten.
Sometime around then we began to play doctor. We became very involved in various role play scenarios and it was intoxicating for both of us. At various times, we managed to be fully naked and touched each other on our private parts. Once or twice, we exchanged underwear, she in my tightly whities, me in her cotton panties. Even though Kathy was older I never felt or, in fact, was coerced. I engaged in this activity freely and willingly. I loved it.
The games continued until we Kathy started middle school and we somewhat suddenly drifted apart. I really missed the sexual excitement that I felt and began to quench the thirst by playing with my mother’s clothes. I would put on a girdle, pantyhose, bra and role play by myself in a fantasy world. From this history, my mind became hard wired to engage in what became a fetish that I continue to enjoy many decades later.
- June 18, 2019 at 7:25 am #191373ParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Kimmie, there was a girl who lived next door to me who also was a couple of years older than me and one time, she showed me hers and I showed her mine. As with you, there was no coercion from her. We just looked and it was exciting for the both of us. We were in the basement bathroom and my grandmother caught us and gave us hell about it, so that was that and we never did it again. A year before is when I put in my sister’s petticoat and also got caught, that time by my sister and was shamed by her. I had bad luck back then getting caught! 🙁
- June 18, 2019 at 8:02 am #191385ParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Incredibly, we were never caught. We had a very close call once when we were naked in her basement, heard someone coming down the stairs, and somehow managed to finish dressing just before she opened the door to the room in which we were playing. (It was summer, so we didn’t have much to put on, just undies, shorts and a shirt.) My closest dressing escape happened when my mom caught me reaching in to my hiding place about the ceiling tiles in our dropped ceiling bathroom. I was wearing pantyhose and a girdle under my clothes and the top of the girdle was showing as I was reaching up. She either didn’t notice or just decided not to address it.
- June 17, 2019 at 1:03 pm #191244rhondaParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
One day I was fooling around at home I tried on a dress .well I guess the rest is history , I became a cd’er off and on for 60 plus years and love it more each day
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 17, 2019 at 12:43 pm #191225AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I’m with you. I love being a girl, wearing sexy lingerie but I’m very much in the closet. I need someone to share with. I’d love to have a friend who enjoys having me dress up and show off my outfits (especially the lingerie). Nothing like the feel of sexy satin and lace and having someone look and touch.
- June 17, 2019 at 12:53 pm #191237ParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 865Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
why should all the real woman have the fun dressing up pretty with satin silk, sexy dresses, nylons, skirts and lacy bra, lacy panties and make up and smell pretty, they dress up in manly cloths so we can dress up in female cloths and show off our fem side. i dress up because i feel happy and free and feminine when i can
- June 13, 2019 at 6:26 am #185131
- June 12, 2019 at 1:45 pm #184960ParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 865Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
Whats my reason to cross dress? its the clothing, better fit, great looks. more comfortable to wear, the color, style, fabric, silk or satin. the nylons give my legs a message feeling when wearing them. the dresses are better wearing cloths, i also love to wear a skirt and blouse on warm days but i never went out doors and shop. the sound of heels as i walk, the smell of perfume, wearing dangle ear rings, wearing eye shadow. all that good stuff woman get to wear and we can’t. Y is that??? they wear jeans and shirt, so we can wear a skirt and blouse and bra, panties, nylons, dress and wear make up too. we are all human no matter what we wear or do.
- June 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm #184955Sandy GreatlegsRegistered On: June 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I couldn’t agree more. In addition to the clothes feeling more comfortable, they also make me feel sexier. I just love the feel of a sheer or satin type of panty and bra underneath either a see thru blouse, or even a less revealing maxi summer dress. I have to admit though that i feel the best in a short skirt, un-padded bra, and feminine panties. I still don’t like thongs though. In topping off an outfit, honestly, a nice heeled sandal with ankle strap really makes the hormones jump. lol…It is at this point i usually find an excuse to either walk to the end of my driveway, or stand on the porch and actually hope that someone spots me….maybe i am wrong, but if i had to be short and sweet, it is the arousal i feel when dressed in the femme way.
- June 19, 2019 at 3:43 am #191523AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Wow, how sexy. You and I would get along very well. I love all the things you describe and would love to dress up for/with you. You made my morning.
- April 15, 2019 at 4:33 am #168611Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 28Replies: 652Has thanked: 985 timesBeen thanked: 1187 times
Pretty much I dress because it makes me feel like…me. This me has been there all along, but repressed and when i put on my girl stuff it feels like stretching out after a 9 hour car ride crammed in the back of a compact car (I’m thinking a yugo but most people probably don’t remember those, aka the crappiest car ever built). So, yeah, put on the clothes and the wig and aah time to relax. Some of the sensations are nice and sexy (smooth legs, the feeling of wind on them, and hair touching my back and bare shoulders stand out) but I’d do it anyway, just as much even if that wasn’t the case. Because it’s what I am.
- April 13, 2019 at 1:09 pm #168156AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 46Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
the clothes , yessss the feel!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 11:05 am #166360naomi cooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 63Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- April 5, 2019 at 10:39 am #165992AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 24Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
For me it started as a child. My sister use to dress me up and we would go outside and play. My mother was ok with it we would go to the store and all over. She thought it was cute that my sister and I had become friends. Now I do it for what ever reason I choose. My wife will go out of town or sometimes I just feel like being in womans clothes its really not fair that they get all the sexy clothes so as a man I want to be sexy too so I wear sexy clothes!!!
- April 2, 2019 at 10:02 pm #165435Valorie BairdParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 22Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
V likes to both feel attractive and likes to experience the sexual side of womanhood. Each session ends with a relief of sorts. Research tells me it’s most likely a type of transvestic fetishism, but that’s not all V is. I like the sexual aspect, but I also like to shop, do my makeup, put in my forms, contouring the illusion of cleavage. I like to tuck my manhood away for a time and experience, in some way, the things a woman does. I like to feel attractive, probably because I didn’t feel that way for most of my life. Many men excuse themselves to the bathroom so they can fantasize about being with a woman; I excuse myself and try to become that woman. It’s a strange thing to explain and sounds quite narcissistic. It’s my private time, where I can finally feel attractive. Where I don’t have to operate within the rigid bounds of masculinity.
How this came to be comes from many things I believe:
- My dad, having come from an incredibly abusive childhood, left me with a very broken father. Though never abusive to me, he also wasn’t a place of safety. It took nothing for him to fly off in fits of rage. My mom protected me. My mom made me feel safe.
- Despite trying my best to be me, it was always perceived as gay or feminine. My older brother would constantly call me a fag just for being me. I have never been gay.
- At ten my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. V became a place of safety in a very unstable time. Dad’s fight lasted three years and then his final breath was taken.
- Thirteen years old and now without a father, I was left to try and find my way best I could. What I came to realize over the years was my dad, so broken from his own upbringing, never had an identity of his own. Despite his best attempt to teach me how to be a man, he never was confident in himself as one. I had no real blueprints. And V, having been there in the hardest times, began to fill a very big hole.
- As puberty was hitting and my sexuality was starting to bloom, V found her place. She planted herself in the midst of my arousal. I like to dress for many reasons. But the sexual component is the biggest reason. To feel attractive. To get to leave the man behind and put on the woman. There is an aspect of fetishism to it but more in the way a confident woman likes to be seen as attractive.
I can try to pinpoint just one reason why V is part of me. I think it’s a whole mixture of what I’ve written. She gives me a room where I can put on the woman and feel attractive instead of judged for not fitting in the rigid box of masculinity.
- May 31, 2019 at 11:54 am #181912Jamie ZParticipantRegistered On: May 30, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
To: Valorie Baird
Wow, quite an insightful answer! Thank you for sharing….
- April 15, 2019 at 4:16 am #168604AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 519Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
Somebody (V) always beats me to a response that very closely aligns with me……….I may not be the sexiest babe in the world, but my MIRROR tells me differently……………..isn’t that what mirrors are for ??? I’ve never felt sexy as a man………..but taking the time to be so alluring as I can makes me feel wonderful about myself…….and my SO loves that about me……….
- April 6, 2019 at 5:37 am #166275Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
Valorie, your post struck a chord with me. It took me a long time but I feel my childhood had some influence on how Anne came to be. Like yours, my father came from an abusive childhood and was beaten as a child. He also was a WWII vet who served in the European theatre who I am sure saw many horrible things. I wonder if he suffered from PTSD which was not a diagnosis back then. At home, he ruled the roost through fear, intimidation, emotional putdowns and the belt. My mother came from a broken home during the Depression and her father deserted the family…just upped and left. So it was quite a toxic stew to grow up in that house. There were no hugs, no expressions of love, just an emotional void. Besides the fear and emotional putdowns he inflicted, I got to listen to many nights of loud fighting between the two of them. But my mother did serve as a protector of some sorts as there were times she would yell at him to leave me alone when she witnessed him verbally abusing me (as an 8 and 9 year old) and I would once again experience the yelling between the two of them. Women are supposed to have that protective, nurturing characteristic and I wonder if inside I am trying to replicate as Anne what my mother in her own way was trying to be. Am I also as Anne trying to receive love from both an emotional and physical standpoint, that was so lacking back then. I don’t believe what I’ve described above as the only influential factor as I believe there is something within me be it genetics or whatever at play that makes me want to be a woman and dress as a woman, but what I experienced back then is so deeply ingrained within my psyche.
- April 3, 2019 at 10:09 am #165573Sidney SilverParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Such lovely and heartfelt sentiments. Thank you for both your courage and candor. In doing so you may help clairify or solidify the search of origin for other girls. I certainly feel resonance with what you’ve shared. Others will too. Thank you for that.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2019 at 7:59 am #165005AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 519Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
I dress to create the vision of femininity, and even thinking about this sends tingles through me. I have a totally accepting wife and she allows me to ever-increase the presentation……..the more fem, the better. We will tease each other, talk and shop online, casually drinking, I’ll model for her, she wants me to not only look the look, but walk and act the look as well. I try to totally dismiss the male, and totally engulf the fem…….this carries on through the evening, and into the bedroom, only to change into a sheer baby doll, very lacy panty, and my favorite little shelf bra…….which I can show small breasts—just pushing out the babydoll top………..all the make-up, wig, and heels remain……………the fem playing lasts as long as lust succumbs
- April 1, 2019 at 7:23 am #164995
- March 30, 2019 at 9:49 pm #164662AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”> Hi girls</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>I was a regular 6 year old boy. I definitely knew their was a difference between boy’s&girl’s I liked them. I was in kindergarten way ahead of the class my mom was at home mom. So I learned more from her then kindergarten. In the second part kindergarten my birthday had just passed I turned 6. My parents announced they were getting a divorce. Mom had to start working. She got a job at a bank in our town. Not really a small town but everyone new everyone. My siblings were a little older than I so I kinda knew every kid in a 4-5 block radius. On the next street over the same. street as the elementary school. There lived a newly divorced family</p>
With the sisters everyone knows Sharon 15. In dance beautiful lead most town parades.cheer captain.you know. Colleen her little sister 7 or 8… Same dance beautiful. My mom now woks with theirs…nights… Cash flow auditing stuff. My siblings. were just old enough to stay home together. Mom looks for babysitter for me. guess who got the job….Sharon…town sweetheart.. .colleen 1or 2 year’s older than me same school . Ideal she picked up her sister the same time I got out from school.1st day I was nervous I have a crush on colleen for a few year’s. we went to their house. mom would pick me up bout 11:30pm. Colleen showed me the house their rooms and a huge walk in closet full of dancewaer of all kinds. Leotards tights everything. you could Amgen. Sharon made lunch we eat they were going to play dress up. I don’t play that I said we’ll figure something Sharon replied. They both undressed in front of me we were in the closet. It had a bench makeup vanity. Sharon still in bra panties had me sit the bench explained to me I was half girl that’s why I was named chris rubbing silky things on me taking off my clothes their so soft not was like those boy clothing she said I didn’t know what to do hell couldn’t breathe. She started to slide a pair of her sister’s tights on my I was aroused intensely. I remember a intense sexual euphoria wow She help put on a shiny a shiny leotard colleen was dressed already cute little silky outfit tights giggling. We played dolls for a while they touched me here&there. Took my hands a showed me how soft slippery their outfits were .rubbing each other was now what we played. Went home with mom still confused. Told her yes I had fun Sharon is a good sitter best ever…so school on day 2 couldn’t wait to get to their house pretty much the same. start all dress up straight to rubbing touching learned how to french kiss that day. touching was very sexual now .this pergesed every day for 4-5years 8-9 hour’s a day 5 day’s a week we were touching kissing oral intercourse.anything you ever wanted to do with a lover . we knew we shouldn’t be but no stopping now around other’s you’d never know Colleen and I were the cute little couple. We’d hold hands sometimes it wasn’t strange at 8-9 year’s old little crush every one would say o how cute. Little innocence.. Wow innocent good God. More like insane. Still an every day thing my birthday just passed I was 11 the family moved abruptly without a word I kinda figured what happened.. I’m sure you did also about 15 year’s ago I was back in my home town.I heard that Sharon was a great mother to colleen and my son… That’s the short story.
Thanks if you read this
PS no one ever knew Sharon was involved or when it started never could anyone Amgen Sharon the town sweetheart touched her sister from the day she was born..
<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 21, 2019 at 7:17 pm #179502Christie Marie MarieParticipantRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi girls</p>
I just want everyone to know that the story #164662 was me. I’m now here back again as Christie Marie Marie. Don’t know how that name happened. Anyway we’ll just go with it. This was my live as a young boy. Many people loved to here my story I’m happy with the me I am.. Our lives no matter what it made you…you… Be happy with you… Keep dressing
Bless you all
Christie Marie. Oooxxx
- March 29, 2019 at 8:22 pm #164433Deanna LundAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 143Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
1) When I was 4, I guess I was molested by a teenage girl. She would take me behind some bushes, pull down my pants and make me pee for her. It did not embarrass me, or make me feel bad. In fact, I liked it.
2) A few years later there were some girls who lived across the street an I would play with them. One of the things I liked doing was the ”doll parade.” The girls would carry dolls and I would put a dolls legs down the front of my shorts and we would march around.
3) When I was 8, many decades ago we were visiting my grandparents st their house in upstate NY. My grandmother was very small and encouraged me to dress up in her old clothes. I distinctly remember how wonderful her slips felt and a kind of special stirring feeling I got. When I would come downstairs dressed up everyone would clap.
4) One Christmas I wanted a doll and bath set, I got am Erector set instead.
5) In my 20’s Once I found a little girl’s bathing suit in a rummage sale. I bought it and would pin it to a shirt and looking in the mirror would say, ”I’m a pretty little girl!”
6) Over the years I would sometimes buy panties but nothing serious until recently. I bought a pair of white high heelssnd love how my feet look in them. I have bought bras, another pair of women’s shoes, makeup, etc. and love the feeling of being a woman!
- March 29, 2019 at 5:25 pm #164402Denise WalkerParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Mainly it’s just because I like it. It’s fun to try and look and behave like a genetic woman, although I didn’t much like trying to walk up and down the stairs in my hallway wearing 3″ heels! I was imagining what the reaction might be if I was found dead at the bottom of the stairs dressed as a woman. That would be some shock to the people who know me!
- March 29, 2019 at 1:37 am #164170Samantha LaneParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Strong fetish desire brings me to cross dress more than any other. Heels and hosiery make a great presentation in the mirror. Lately I’ve discovered what adding a tank top and lace overlay can do for heightned sensitivity to breasts and the beginning of cleavage. My limited means has restricted my purchases, and my DADT relationship with my wife curbs the opportunity to dress. Would love to be seduced while enfemme as my submissive side has always been a part of my personality. Wait to be asked rather than put yourself out there for rejection has always been a role that women prefer even when they haven’t had sex in a long time.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 27, 2019 at 11:47 pm #163931Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
- March 27, 2019 at 4:50 pm #163817Tara AprilParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Not to early but later on didnt figure out I liked womens clothing till I was in my 20s. I would of chosen to be a women if I could choose. Probally be a lesbian if i were a women guys just dont do anything for me. But I have not got many outfits actually only one outfit! The one outfit is a nighty which is perfect at the moment I am not ready to go out as a Tara. I am hoping on day soon I will be ready.
But yes I wish I were a women!
- March 27, 2019 at 12:44 pm #163753MarthaLouiseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 55Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I feel I am a woman in a man’s body, plus I just love to dress like a woman. Plus I look much younger dressed as a woman and much better looking as a woman than a man.
I just have a fringe of gray hair and bald. Look much better as a woman
- March 27, 2019 at 8:31 am #163699
- March 27, 2019 at 5:46 am #163674Gisela ClaudineParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 241Has thanked: 487 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
I love feeling feminine when wearing feminine garments. With long hair and makeup. The bulging chest and to give the feeling of fine curves. I love to perform the ritual of getting ready to feel pretty. I love smelling female. Although it is mostly in solitude, it makes me feel good.
- March 27, 2019 at 3:38 am #163650Lacy ThomasParticipantRegistered On: January 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I love the feeling of being dressed period . I never smiled in pictures much , but in photos of me dressed , I’m usually smiling ! I love the attention too . I like the compliments . I really love the feel of pantyhose . I love tapping my long pink fingernails on my desk and my keyboard . I love hearing my heels clip – clop down my hardwood floor. I really just enjoy me being “pretty” .
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 6, 2019 at 12:40 pm #158199BobbieParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I have always had a woman’s ass even was I was a young teen, I have a bubble butt. I had 2 older sisters and used to sneak their panties and wear them. My wife stopped having sex in 2000 when she went through the change of life. As a teen I was seduced by a man who made ma a bottom so a few years back I found an older man and he asked me to dress for him. He bought me clothes and keeps them at his house. When I go visit I put on garter, panties, stocking , ect and bra with holes for the nipples. I feel sexy in them. His girlfriend loves playing with us both and likes me dressed as Bobbie.
My wife or any of my friends would never understand.
5 users thanked author for this post.