I agree with what it is that Nancy has said about most people not understanding what it is to be someone who is on the transgender spectrum. When it comes right down to it, if we are to be fully honest about it, those of us on the transgender spectrum don’t understand it ourselves. But that is ok. I’m coming to the place in my self acceptance where I have given up putting too much effort in trying to understand it. Instead I’m learning how to focus on just enjoying it. I grew rather leary and tired of trying to find a label for who I am and what I do. Leary and tired of trying to figure out just how it is that I would like people to perceive me and what I do. I’ve been learning that if I am true to myself, treat people with courtesy and respect and if I give to people from my heart there are plenty of people who like and embrace me for who I am. They don’t necessarily understand, nor can they relate to where it is that I am coming from with regards to my lifestyle choices, but they can embrace me.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?