I can’t remember if I’d replied earlier or not so if I have, this is an update.
I dress when it’s finally time to let go of the day. I have a new job that requires office time so I do some discrete under dressing, but that doesn’t count for this discussion. When I get home I don’t automatically dress. I need to make sure everything, all responsibilities besides those that might be considered “womanly” are taken care of, then I relax. In this context, I dress every day. For special occasions I pick the appropriate venue for dressing. If I have a day off and nobody is home, I’m in a flowing dress trying to de-stress while getting some housework done. If I’m away with my wife, I gauge her thought process to figure out if where we are going is a dressing opportunity. I might dress in “stealth”, if she wants to go out but doesn’t want attention. If I’m away where nobody has a chance of knowing me, I might just go full Vecca and try to draw attention. The urge to dress is situational for me.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?