When my kids were in therapy, the therapist would spend a few minutes talking to myself and my wife about the marriage.

Later, we went specifically to a marriage counselor. The subject of my crossdressing did come up but wasn’t a major focus. Bur she asked me to stop crossdressing and I asked her for something trivial and inconsequential (I had bigger issues but wanted to see if she was willing to do anything to change). When she wouldn’t even try to keep her part of the bargain I went back to dressing in secret. I sought out a transformation place near me. The intent was to experience one time dressed in public as a woman. Instead it was a day that changed my life and is the reason I’m out in public as much as I am now.

To answer your questions, the reason I dress in women’s clothing is that many instances (too many to put in here) in my childhood touching or feeling women’s clothing left me with feelings of pleasure or endorphin rushes. So I guess I ended up conditioning myself to enjoy it. Why would I present fully as a woman? Because even today society frowns upon someone presenting as male but wearing obvious women’s clothing. But I can get away with it if I present fully as a woman.

I don’t feel I need therapy for my crossdressing. Over the years I have come to understand why I do it and accept it as a large part of who I am. I don’t think a therapist can add any more understanding.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?