I can’t really vote on this, just because (as in the rest of life!) I don’t quite fit into any of the categories.  I love bikes; I only stopped riding because I got knocked off by a moron turning his van straight in front of me – and I fully intend to get back on once I can find the time to fix my bike… problem is that I have three lifetimes of other work to do before I can start on that…  I’ll probably get everything sorted the day before I die…  I’ve never ridden en femme, bar underdressing… and Harley Davidsons?… NOT motorcycles!  Don’t brake, don’t handle, don’t have any reasonable power, vibrate like… well, shouldn’t use rude words, should I, but how on earth can they be so unsmooth when they’re all V twins?  And as for how they look……  Let’s just say that if I voiced my true opinion on that, I’d (quite rightly) be lobbed out of CDH before the end of the day…  Final point; my “waiting to be put right” bike is a 1953 Royal Enfield Meteor – absolutely gorgeous piece of machinery, both in terms of appearance and ride.  Always wanted a Vincent Black Shadow, but where would I come up with £50,000?…  Holly XXX

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?