- Yes, I ride currently
- Yes, I rode before but not anymore
- Yes, I do ride dressed
- Yes, I ride but never dressed
- No, I have never rode one, but would like to
- No, I never have and wouldn't ride one
- October 21, 2021 at 3:57 pm #562750Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 115Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
I was wondering if any of you girls ride them and what make do you ride, do you ride dressed as male or female or both. I have always rode them and I have had Harley Davidsons all my life. I ride both in drab and dressed, but I really like riding with some tight jeans and my very sexy high heeled boots, leather vest and rose colored shades and now I have a custom painted black helmet adorned with red and pink roses and a little cross on the back of it. I am a very small person so I think some people look and think look at that little girl riding that big motorcycle. Most people just smile or wave, but I like the whistles too.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 1, 2022 at 11:36 am #649466Maive O’NealLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
Yes I ride and have ridden since I was 17!!! I presently own a Harley Electra glide and a Deluxe. I love the freedom of it and the therapy it supplies me. I started with my brother and we travelled extensively. He unexpectedly passed at an early age but I kept riding. I still travel on the motorcycles. I would love to ride enfem one day. I just hope one of my breast forms doesn’t pop out and hit the vehicle behind me!!!!! Stay safe all you riders!!!!
- May 31, 2022 at 6:02 pm #649278Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 85Replies: 1980Has thanked: 8747 timesBeen thanked: 10144 times
Haven’t been riding in well over 30 years. Had a little Kawasaki kz400 which was fun, and for a short time a Suzuki GSX 1100 which frankly scared the crap outta me. I will admit it was too much bike for me and got rid of it before I killed myself on it! This was long before my coming out day, so no en femme riding for me. My older body now much prefers the comfort of a car.
- May 31, 2022 at 2:46 pm #649233Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 182Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 676 times
I used to ride a Vulcan cruiser but sold it in 2008. Never rode en femme.
- May 31, 2022 at 9:14 am #649167
- November 28, 2021 at 2:09 am #581789Jemma SchumpertLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
The only vehicle I owned from 1983 until 1990 was a motorcycle. Rode cross country three times. Would love to ride dressed! Conservative: Leather pants, leather jacket, boots. Rebel: leather chaps, hot pink thong/booty shorts/bikini, and leather vest, knee high red high heel boots!
- November 7, 2021 at 4:05 am #569982Penny JayLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 64Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
- November 7, 2021 at 2:09 am #569912Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 323Has thanked: 4602 timesBeen thanked: 1495 times
I rode a lot when i was young. Decided to stop when children came. Started riding again about 20 yrs ago. I rarely ride locally and almost never ride in the city. Mostly touring trips these days, usually under 4,000 mile trips.
I have under dressed often, but have not tried full dress. You are pretty exposed on a bike and its hard to conceal a whole other set of gear.
- November 7, 2021 at 3:50 am #569981AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 7, 2021 at 1:46 am #569903
- November 7, 2021 at 1:40 am #569888Gemma CollinsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
- October 26, 2021 at 1:35 pm #564680Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 264Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 1177 times
- October 26, 2021 at 10:45 am #564636PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
- October 26, 2021 at 8:11 am #564581
- October 25, 2021 at 5:03 pm #564309Haley MacAileinLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I’ve been riding for the past 11 yrs, and just in the past few have been under dressing when I ride. It will be a bucket list item to ride in full Haley, but I get the thoughts of being focused on the ride while riding. Living in the southern US and riding a big touring Harley, doesn’t leave a whole lot of “cover” opportunities to ride dressed.
- November 28, 2021 at 2:38 am #581793Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 323Has thanked: 4602 timesBeen thanked: 1495 times
I agree, I too have thought about it often and have been tempted. I think it would be a blast to try it. Maybe when it warms again. Just too much to pack in the cooler times.
- October 25, 2021 at 4:55 pm #564308Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 464Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 1632 times
I have two bikes, a Honda that I did a bobber conversion on and a HD Tour glide(’89) that I’m taking apart a bit and doing a resto mod/street glide update of my own on.
I love getting out on the bikes.
I have a few fantasies about getting out en femme.
One tame- wig under the half helmet, full makeup, forms, long TIGHT leathers on the legs….
One less so… I was thinking for a Pride parade or something moving slow… knee high boots, mini-skirt, hair/makeup… a little tease of “bad girl on a bike”. Maybe let a girl ride behind flying a flag…
Of course, I’d wear sensible gear to/from the event. Keep pants and jacket in the saddle bags for the end of the parade….
- October 25, 2021 at 11:51 am #564216Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1147Has thanked: 4345 timesBeen thanked: 5129 times
Before I could drive cars I rode a little Honda SS50. I then had a couple of other bikes until I was hit hard by a car who ‘Didn’t see me’ as I pulled in front of him. I was already in front of him going in the same direction. I had a trip to hospital as was out of it. He had two ‘witnesses’ in the car. I was taken to court for driving with undue care. My lawyer turned the three inside out and I won. I bought another bike but was shaken by the accident so traded up to a car.
So to answer the question, No I wouldn’t ride a motorbike any more.
This post got me thinking about the days of wind in the hair and flies in the teeth. Would I have ridden while dressed. I was about 17 years old and went to a fancy dress party and was dared to dress up. The girls where I worked would make me up and I got an outfit from my sister. I met up before the party where I transformed and they did a good job. My then girlfriend was in on it too. It was a good party and I rode home fully dressed as I kept it on all night!
- October 25, 2021 at 10:49 am #564148ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 601Has thanked: 2214 timesBeen thanked: 2808 times
I really wanted a cycle when I was a teen, I had a job all lined up about 5-7 miles away when I was 18, part time during jr. college (I lived at home then), and my older brother who was going to college about 300 miles away had one. However our step-dad told him he couldn’t drive it to college. So the day I was going to ask our dad if I could buy one (to get to a job), my brother took off on his cycle right after our dad left for work. Wow did the proverbial you know what hit the fan. No cycle for me, and sadly had to turn down the job (one that some people had to pull strings for me to get). By the time I was in a position to buy one, I needed a car much more.
Rode on the backs back then on occasion, including when I was hitchin’ a ride.
Now I have an ebike. Not the same, but I can go 30-40 miles on it instead of killing myself on a regular bike (at a max speed 20mph).
- October 25, 2021 at 10:02 am #564125AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve been riding since i was 14, dirt bikes to start and got my class M as we call it here when I was 16. I’ve had many bikes over the years and have gone riding dressed many times, very exhilarating. Perfect way to get out in stealth. Jeans, top, boots, my leather jacket and a full face helmet, love it. I’ve had a few compliments over the years on my cute bum bent over on a crotch rocket, love that also. I had to surrender my license a few years back after I had the brain hemhorage as when it happened the blood came out my ear and broke my inner ear drum and affected my balance, it was heart breaking, that one really pissed me off. I finally sold my bike 2 summers ago, a 1968 Ducati 386, a classic. It was given to me about 15 years ago when an older neighbour of mine passed away. Him and I were good friends and we used to hang out in his garage fixing up old stuff. When he passed I helped his wife clean out and sell off his stuff so she didn’t get ripped off. The stuff he had in there it was like Alladin’s cave. At the end of it all she gave me the bike saying Jon( Jovan) would want me to have it. It took me 3 years to restore her to factory beauty and when I had to part with her, it broke my heart. Oh well, that’s life.
- October 25, 2021 at 7:39 am #564075WifeofChristineLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
I would have to give this a hard NO! We ride. We ride a lot. Harley Street Glide. I am always on the back. We have even ridden from California to Fairbanks Alaska taking the Alaskan Highway and back. (An AMAZING 2-monthtrip!). The reason for my answer, NO has nothing to do with how others would perceive us. It has everything to do with focus. When on the bike, me on it or not, I trust my husband to have the focus he needs to keep each of us safe! When he is in Christine mode, he is excited, and thinking of a million things, like ADD has kicked in! I can’t trust that 100% of the focus is on the road and all of the obstacles that come at us. We have been down (I had an open femur fracture and was in ICU for a week). So, I know firsthand what one wrong move can do. Just not willing to take that chance.
- October 24, 2021 at 11:22 pm #563973Linda TazLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 21Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
Wow great topic . I have only just learned to ride this summer . Something on my bucket list . Well my boyfriend taught me , now I love it . I learned on a Honda 550 that we rented , I really feel in love with that bike . We wound up buying it . I call it Rhonda (my Honda )
- October 24, 2021 at 4:57 pm #563869MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 674Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 1839 times
I grew up trail riding. All of my bikes have been Yamahas, starting with with Y Zinger when I was 5. I graduated to an 80 cc bike through my late elementary and middle school years before graduating to a 250 cc bike as a teenager.
That being said, as much as I enjoyed dirt biking, I have never had an interesting in owning or riding a road bike. I also have never ridden en femme. I have never seen a reason given my dirt biking kit covers me head to toe.
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- October 24, 2021 at 3:30 pm #563858Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1985 times
I rode for most of my life up until a few years ago. I’m thinking about getting back into it however (but more interested now in the electric motorcycles coming out for local errands).
More recently however, as far as riding on one… here’s a recent story…
I was out shopping at Home Depot doing the usual. Anyhow, when I was done and walking to my car a few men approached in the parking lot (no big deal, happens quite a bit). So I just jumped in my car to head home, and lo and behold, a couple guys started following me in my car. Did a few U-turns, still there. Switched lanes back and forth, still there. Stopped at AM/PM gas pump, they stopped around the corner and waited. My guy self was going to walk over and just pounce… but my girl self decided, eh, what are some healthier options… soooooooo…. I noticed a large group of motorcycle riders gathering across the parking lot. So I parked my car, walked on up to the group of men and women getting ready for their ride, asked them if I could hang out for a bit as those men in that car down there are just following me all over creeping me out.
Anyhow, of course they said sure… and well, hit on me too lol… but at least they weren’t being creepy. They all offered to give me a ride, so I picked the friendliest face of the bunch and we all went riding for a short while (Harley Road King). Keep in mind, I was in heels and a skirt so short that when I sit down, the back-end of the skirt BARELY even touches the seat I’m sitting on. (My usual skirt length anyway, but never thought about “riding” lol)… Anyhow, it was fun, skirt blowing in the air, thong in full view, and his friends were all wanting to ride behind him (I wonder why???). We all just laughed about it, which made it even more fun.
Quite the adventure, but they were super respectful… so it’s all good. Anyhow, by the time we got back, those creeps in the car had left and I went on my way home.
- October 24, 2021 at 9:28 am #563756AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Motor cycles- Honda and Yamaha
Always rode in full protective gear. UK cyclists will confirm- we two wheelers are often treated badly.
It only takes one fall
Or a slide to ruin my lovely legs ( and that WOULD be a crime )
Warm under garments can be any kind- nobody knows- but the outer layer is for protection.
But I think for impression setting, you park on the sea front with loads of friends, strip off
Little- flash the ankles
And the make up and shake your lovely hair ( are you with me Top Gun ?)
And use your body to impress. It also looks very confident which keeps the idiots away.
Then you talk piston chamber compressions and chain less drive shafts. That keeps ‘em
- October 24, 2021 at 8:01 am #563730IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 310Has thanked: 842 timesBeen thanked: 948 times
I’ve had a bike since I was 14, starting with a 50cc moped and now riding a Kawasaki ZZR1400 (or ZX14R in other parts of the World). I didn’t get around to taking my car test until I was 21.
The car is useful and practical, but there is little to beat the feeling of being on the bike.
I may change the bike for a less sporty style at some stage, but I can’t see me ever being without one.
I don’t ride dressed – tricky as I definitely fall into the ATGATT group (All The Gear, All The Time) and I haven’t yet invested in a set of ladies bike gear that would fit me (it’s expensive stuff).
I do underdress, albeit not all the time
- May 31, 2022 at 4:48 pm #649259Stephanie JonesLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I ride a Kawasaki ZX6R, and like you only with all gear. I think I might have ridden once underdressed. Since no one knows I crossdress my fear would be getting into an accident which we who ride know has a considerably higher chance of happening then when driving a car.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 24, 2021 at 6:43 am #563686Danni AshLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
- October 24, 2021 at 5:34 am #563663Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
I will ride on the back of a motorcycle, skirt tucked and wig scarfed down, hanging on for dear life to the man that is driving. I tried to drive one once and didn’t do well at all.
Alexis, safety is up to who gets to ride, and who is doing the driving. (weg)
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by Paula F.
- October 23, 2021 at 7:07 pm #563573Alexis ReneDuchessRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 29Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
“YOU NEVER SEE A MOTORCYCLE PARKED IN FRONT OF A PSYCHIATRIST’S OFFICE”
Wind therapy is some of the best therapy one can get. I try to ride daily in the good weather and I have ridden en femme numerous times…double therapy!
When the wind rushes past your ears, it creates a vacuum and sucks all the negative thoughts out and all you can concentrate on are the sights, sounds and smells that you don’t get in a “cage”. BUT, you must ALWAYS pay attention to the nimrods that are out to kill you. When I ride, I am what I call “cautiously aggressive”.
Remember when “sex” was safe and “motorcycles” were dangerous?”
Ride to live….live to ride !
2001 Suzuki Intruder VL1500 and a 1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- October 24, 2021 at 2:17 pm #563844AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Vacuum? I have that in my head anyway.
Those are not motorcycles- they are small armed raiding machines.
We used to get excited with 650 Triumphs. this was before any Honda or Yamaha had emerged.
My first m/ cycle was a Francis Barnett cruiser. ( Cruiser had a different meaning then!!!!)
I used to live only 12 miles from Lawrence of Arabia’s place ( not that he was still alive then. ) ! He had a 1000 cc Brough – is that correct? A bit like a body less car on two wheels!!!!!
Saw my first Harley when I was quite old. I sat on one- but did not have a go.
I suppose they wouldn’t trust me??!!
I miss those days.
- October 25, 2021 at 8:08 am #564080MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
A “Franny Bee” ! Thanks for the memory, I seem to remember it was a cheap option for lots of learners in those days. I passed my test on a Lambretta 125 [blush]
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 23, 2021 at 5:36 pm #563529
- October 23, 2021 at 4:04 pm #563506AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I had a Honda moped when i was younger i used to ride it to work before i passed my driving test,
I did see a yellow Harley for sale in a magazine once it looked great,
Have you seen the film Tango and Cash with Curt Russell and Sly Stallone, when Curt Russell gets on the back of that motorcycle in drag I’ve always wanted to do the same X
Hugs Roz X
- October 23, 2021 at 5:18 am #563292Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1390Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1875 times
- October 23, 2021 at 3:13 am #563231Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6877 times
I have rode all my life, and currently own 3 different breeds, but ride the 76′ Harley. My favorite though, is my very first, which I still own, and have since I was 15, A 1967 BSA.
I haven’t rode it enfemme, yet, but I do plan to.
- October 24, 2021 at 2:22 pm #563846AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 23, 2021 at 3:28 am #563236DuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
- October 23, 2021 at 3:39 am #563241Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6877 times
Oh, it so is, Marti, as is the Harley.
Both are kick start only, right side shift, so I never have to worry about others asking to ride, they don’t know how, lol.
But, both are hard to find parts for, being so old, and no one else can work on them, so
I’m the only mechanic,they see.
- October 23, 2021 at 7:01 pm #563567DuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
- October 23, 2021 at 6:46 pm #563556Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
In heels 👠 and nylons!! Then burn rubber! Oh that’s gotta look fabulously cool!!
OK, let’s form a CDH OMG! May as well since we’re probably 1%ers anyway!
We could call ourselves “The Stallion Mares”!
🐎🏍 Barb :B
- October 22, 2021 at 8:29 pm #563186Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 121Replies: 1082Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4317 times
No never have never well.. Good grief, in these “Covid crowded hospitals” days down here in OZ, I wont even get on my bicycle!! Why?. I’m well over 70 and if I have a bad fall I dont want to end up in one of the above.
- October 22, 2021 at 7:39 pm #563174Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 914Has thanked: 797 timesBeen thanked: 4339 times
I rode motorcycles for a few years when I was a teenager. When I was 20, I was almost killed by a drunk driver. Haven’t been on a motorcycle since.
I still ride bicycles often. I have yet to ride wearing feminine clothes. But that’s just a matter of time since I’m transitioning.
- October 22, 2021 at 2:23 pm #563086KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
I’ve had motorbikes at various times during my life; my last bike being a Harley. And my Harley leather jacket was a female jacket (it was on sale and fit well). So yes, I’ve ridden both drab and en femme.
But once I bought my Corvette, my poor Harley sat in the garage gathering dust (plus it was too dangerous to ride in NW Canada – all the nitwits in the jacked-up pickup trucks challenged me to race from traffic lights not realizing they don’t have a chance against a motorbike and road conditions like potholes are all over the place and we have a very short riding season). Anyway, the Corvette was way too much fun to be dressed en femme so I sold my Harley to a young guy who would drive it more than me.
If I lived in south U.S. I’d probably still have a bike and ride it en femme for sure. Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Krista.
- October 22, 2021 at 5:14 pm #563145
- October 22, 2021 at 2:22 pm #563085Danika RuseLadyRegistered On: October 20, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
What a pretty name. I too have ridden most of my life. I have 2 Harleys and my wife and i ride all the time. I’ve never ridden enfemme, only bra and panties (matching of course) i would consider riding enfemme if the situation was right.
- October 22, 2021 at 1:03 pm #563058Ballymacreely Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 34Replies: 393Has thanked: 2719 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
Putting this another way, have any of you rode a bicycle crossdressed? Have you worn a skirt or dress while on a bicycle?
- October 25, 2021 at 5:39 am #564029AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 24, 2021 at 5:49 am #563667Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6403 times
From 10 until I got my DL, I rode the bike that my sister and I shared. Never wore a dress on it though. Shorts or her outgrown jeans, sandals and one of her tanktops or t-shirt usually. Met my first boyfriend while riding that bike.
- October 22, 2021 at 11:17 am #563028Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
Started riding in my early teens (Honda XL125). Tried motocross at 17 (’75 Honda CR125 Elsinore). Raced 7-8 races, only finished one in last. Bought a trials bike (’76 Honda TL250). Used it to ferry gas for a friend who race enduro’s in the Cali desert. Then went to street bikes (Yamaha DT400, Yamaha SR500). The 500 was my last bike. Too many crazy drivers in California. I worked for a trauma hospital and we called motorcycles ‘donor-cycles’.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- October 22, 2021 at 10:52 am #563026Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 546Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 2149 times
I started riding motorcross at around 10, progressed to drag racing bikes in high school and eventually matured enough to enjoy touring bikes. I have 2 fused vertebrae in my lower back from a broken back in a drag wreck and several good scars. Decided it was time to keep them under 170mph at that point. My wife and I rode for many years together all over the US on our Goldwing but when she became pregnant we decided it was time for a hiatus until the children grew to adulthood. Our fear was we were always 2 up so anything bad would have happened to both of us leaving our children orphans. Now I have no desire to get back into road bikes but have considered a dirt bike for fun on the farm. And for the record, I never rode en femme.
- October 22, 2021 at 10:37 am #563018
- October 22, 2021 at 9:07 am #562994Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 98Has thanked: 991 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
First started motorcycle when I was 15, for years it was my only form of transport, mainly Honda, the crazy thing is that I rode bikes for years without a scratch, had a car for 2 years then someone thought they didn’t want to drive on there side of the road and ploughed into me putting me in hospital for 2 months.
fast forward years and after the children had more or less grown up, I got back into riding my SV 1000 sport, the riding position wasn’t great and ended up with a triumph tiger 1050. 2 years ago due to past injuries time caught up with me and unfortunately the bike and riding days where over.
However never rode as Samantha, apart from thick tights when it was cold.
- October 22, 2021 at 8:24 am #562981Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 973Has thanked: 4655 timesBeen thanked: 4136 times
Had an old boyfriend that had a big Honda motorcycle and I sat on the back as he cruised about town and the outskirts. It was a thrilling experience. Although in a helmet and no one can see my face I still wore girlie clothes. I have a rabbit faux bolero jacket with tight jeans and boots as I sat on the back holding on him. We did get lots of waves from guys in passing cars
- October 22, 2021 at 6:54 am #562951
- October 22, 2021 at 6:27 am #562946Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 209Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
I once owned a 2006 Triumph Bonneville T100 in orange/cream paint scheme. I sold it when I became serious with my current wife as I knew she got nervous anytime I rode it. I saw one on the street just the other day just like it and ohhhh did I want it back!
- October 22, 2021 at 5:58 am #562936Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
I do, and I have a 100th anniversary Harly 883 XL Custom. Riding my Harley is what I enjoy doing in male mode. Everybody says a Sportster is a girls bike. What they don’t know is I don’t have a problem with that. I’ve never ridden in fem mode but maybe someday I will.
- October 24, 2021 at 5:29 pm #563878Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
I almost got an 2012 883 in candy red, but went for my Yammy Roadliner instead. I really fell in love with its Art Deco look!
The Sportster is arguably the best engineered Harley after the Porsche engined V-Rod! Both are beautiful rides!
Live to Ride, Ride to Live!
- October 22, 2021 at 11:05 am #563027
- October 22, 2021 at 5:36 am #562934Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 911Has thanked: 3050 timesBeen thanked: 2995 times
Years ago, I rode my brother’s Honda 450 Nighthawk from the Gulf Coast to Ft. Gordon, GA (8 hrs), with the stated intention of selling it for him on the army base.
I really wanted to just ride it for a while. I managed to wreck it, not once, but twice, at low to moderate speeds. Both times paying the repair costs out of pocket, not telling my brother about the accidents.
Eventually did sell it for him.
I’ve only ridden a time or two, since. Mostly just due to not having the opportunity.
- October 22, 2021 at 3:27 am #562908Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 79Has thanked: 649 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- October 22, 2021 at 2:16 am #562897Ballymacreely Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 34Replies: 393Has thanked: 2719 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
- October 22, 2021 at 12:35 am #562876PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 332Has thanked: 1529 timesBeen thanked: 1323 times
Hi Coral! I rode for years. Just sold my bike this past Spring. My reflexes are not what they used to be. And with everyone on their cell phone these days? But I will ride as Pru. It’s on my Bucket List. Sold the bike to a friend. He said I can borrow it anytime. Going to have a GG friend take a video of me going down the road. It was a 2001 Dyna Wide Glide Hugs Pru!
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by Prudence.
- October 22, 2021 at 12:28 am #562874AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I had a couple of Yamaha scooters in the distant past, just for commuting to and from work….very nippy around town. I never rode as grace, I agree with Lulu, the protective gear was not very flattering.
I have never had a motorcycle but…
I heard my mother say she had an itchyfannee once….but I never saw her ride it!!!😂
- October 24, 2021 at 2:30 pm #563849AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Grace, we’re you a mod?
inthought I recognised you in THAT film
No jokes please, guys, the film may be a bit dated but historically quite a true record .
”Who said that?”
- October 22, 2021 at 12:21 am #562872DuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
Yes, I did in my youth, I had a few bikes but not for a long long time now. Not sure I’d ever get on one again.
By far my best was a Triumph Bonneville T120 – from the 70s era, not the later 1200 cc ones! 100 mph, ragged tshirt, ripped jeans, long hair, no helmet. Crazy times.
- October 21, 2021 at 8:37 pm #562829Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 844Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 3555 times
I never had a motorcycle, nor had a desire to ride one.
A GG friend had one, and had it outside at one of her many CD parties. I did pose for a picture on the motorcycle. But that’s as far as I ever went.
- October 21, 2021 at 7:57 pm #562817Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 512Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 2262 times
I ride as much as I can. A Harley Ultra Limited 107 with a few engine mods. It is so relaxing and sometimes exciting. You meet so many different and unique people. Have never rode dressed but plan to. It is the single most enjoyable thing I do
- October 21, 2021 at 4:53 pm #562770Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
Why, yes! I ride a Yammy Roadliner, 1854cc cruiser. Goes like stink all day long!
I will wear tights under my jeans to prolong the season, but by the end of October or early November we’re done. My winters in Ontario are brutal. And then I get to look at my beauty in the garage for 6 months! WHAAA!!!!
I prefer to look ultra-masculine when on my bike. I wear a jean jacket with a big eagle patch and a big Canadian Flag. My hair is long and I like it blowing in the wind, even under my beanie helmet. FA!
I wear this jacket whenever I’m travelling, even without my bike. I love going to the States! I’ve had lots of wonderful conversations with so many about motorcycles and the best places to ride. Americans are the nicest people!
Love this topic!
- October 21, 2021 at 5:22 pm #562779Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 115Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
Hi Barb, I can imagine how cold it must be up there on a bike. I ride a Harley Custom Deluxe, 103 cu.in with a 6 speed tranny ( no pun intended). I like riding , it’s my favorite thing to do except for shopping. I love going to the Harley shop but they are so high now on their stuff. Next time your in the states , if your close to Cali, let me know and maybe we could do a little riding . Coral
- October 21, 2021 at 7:33 pm #562803Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3322 times
Thanks, Carol! I’ll keep this invite in my wallet.
Custom Deluxe? That’s sweet! What colour? Any customization? Mine is stock and silver with lots of chrome.
Whenever we drive from Ontario to North and South Carolina, I tell my SO I have two conditions for any stops. There must be a Starbucks and a Harley-Davidson, Indian or Yamaha dealership.
Yeah, getting pricey, but Harley’s accessories like gloves, boots, etc., are pretty decent quality. I got a pair of leather open-finger gloves at the Harley Store in downtown NYC and they’re still going strong after many years of wear.
My next bike may be an Indian Dark Horse, but only if my bike ever gets stolen. I think my Roadliner will last forever. It’s an amazing ride! For 10 years I rode 10,000 kms (6,000 miles) per year. Getting older now, but my real worry is everyone else. So many idiots. Only got 2,000 kms this year because I had to wait 2 month for new tires! The supply chain is still blocked up.
🏍🏍 xo Barb :B
- October 21, 2021 at 4:23 pm #562757GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 324Has thanked: 2013 timesBeen thanked: 1159 times
- October 21, 2021 at 5:37 pm #562783DuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 115Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
Gwyneth, I love to hear that others like me ride, sometimes when I’m at an event for bikers I wonder who is like me. Sometimes I suspect someone is, and want to be nosey but rarely have I ever said anything and only if they have let it be known to me . So they must have felt the same about who I was, isn’t that funny. Have you ever run into that situation? Love Coral
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 23, 2021 at 6:22 am #563301GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 324Has thanked: 2013 timesBeen thanked: 1159 times
I’ve read over all the points to vote on. I’ve voted for the wrong one. I do ride, just not enfemme. I had to ride my scooter yesterday to work as I’ve sold my truck. It was chilly, but fun except for the traffic. I can’t get it out of my mind that anyone out there can kill me.
- October 21, 2021 at 4:21 pm #562756AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When I was much younger, I used to ride, and even did a little dirt-track racing; but this was pre-Lulu. Not that it would make a difference. Black denim trousers and a leather motorcycle jacket (and a helmet, when we had to) don’t project a femme image at all.
- October 23, 2021 at 6:25 am #563303LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 324Has thanked: 2013 timesBeen thanked: 1159 times
Holly, feel like the meme I’ve read on FB. When I was a kid, I fell out of a tree and died. My dad made me walk it off.
- October 21, 2021 at 5:28 pm #562780DuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 115Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
Holly, That sounds awful. I think you have a good reason for not wanting to ride one. That wasn’t a good way to teach a child how to ride a bike. I’m sorry you had such a thing happen to you. Love Coral
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.