Hi Tommie

Why do I dress?

I love it.

The feel of silk, satin, lace, Lycra, nylons, chenille against the skin just feels sublime to me.

Womenswear just has so much more fashion choices, lengths, fits, colours, embellishments, trends,  not to mention items taboo to ‘men’ like skirts, dresses, lingerie, heels.

Love the ability to change how I look if I wish, make up, hair, jewellery, skincare etc, and perfume, love it.

So much fun experimenting with different fashions and putting a look together.

Why do I love it, well why do people love different hobbies, love sports, love cars, love their god, love climbing mountains, love animals, tattoos, gaming, cookery, charity work, etc it’s just who we are, all different, and that’s wonderful

Allowing this femininity out has also helped me to lose inhibitions and make my life richer. I now freely express my more feminine traits, more tactile,  empathetic, drive more defensively, happier and not afraid to show it. I have scented candles, flowers in the house, even more soft furnishings LOL.

It is just ‘right’. I know I am now more completely me than I have ever been. Do I look funny, don’t care, chin up chest out, smile and be confident. I like me and that’s the most important thing.

I totally get that women in a relationship with a man who does what we do probably will have a problem with it. Not going to go into that because I am divorced (nothing to do with cross dressing, never did it during the 14 year marriage). I have forgone the prospect of getting serious with a woman again. Why? Well do I purge this, the best part of me for a woman? Came to the conclusion, no!!!

One thing women hate more than anything else is not having the moral high ground in a relationship. When it all boils down I am doing nothing wrong and will never have a woman try to tell me I am doing something wrong, or I am an embarrassment. This is me and I won’t be somebody else for them.

The important people in my life know and accept Bianca and that is all that matters, my grown kids know, and my work colleagues know. My parents have passed away and I am not religious.

B x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?