All my encounters and compliments have been when going to a crossdressing events located in Las Vegas Nevada, Port Angeles, Washington, San Jose and Sacramento California. Yes I have received several compliments when out dressed from both women and men. Uber driver in Las Vegas my first time riding in an Uber dressed said you look absolutely amazing such a beautiful sexy outfit too around Halloween in 2017 dressed as a gangster girl. Women have approached me in bars in Las Vegas and have said you look sexy or way to go girl and have bought me drinks when dressed in Las Vegas. I received 10 times more compliments when dressed as a woman then I have ever received as a man. I have had more drinks bought for me as a woman then ever as a man. Women have said how do you do your makeup tell me you look beautiful, women have said they love the dress, jeans and or top I have worn when out. I have received compliments from men saying they love my look that I look good, sexy, classy when dressed as a woman. I have received compliments on my hair (wigs I have worn several times). I have had women ask questions about crossdressing and why I do it and they say they think I am doing a great job and be you. Weird how it works more compliments when dressed as a woman than a man.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?