My first time with tights were about age 8 or so was at my aunts house and she had my cousins tights folded and I tried them on and everyone laughed about it, and when I did it again later they yelled at me because they said I stretched them out. Well little did I know then but pantyhose and tights would become so GREAT to wear. I was down in the basement of an apartment I was living and saw some bags and started to snoop in them and I felt like I struck gold!!!!!!!!!  I found a bag full of pantyhose and panty’s and ran back to my place with it and I was busy for hours going through it and all kinds of pantyhose different colors I spent the rest of the day trying on pair after pair… That is when I could not get enough of them. I started to buy them when ever I could not being very good at putting them on, I went through a lot of them but as the years went on I got a lot better at it. The first time I shaved my legs and put a silky pair of hose on the feeling was unbelievable!!  I liked bodysuits and leotards and would get sheer to waist pantyhose and deliver news papers wearing shorts when I was married, was close to getting caught a few times.  LOL  And today my pantyhose and tights drawer is full with so many I’ve lost count…….  LOL

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?