Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I will go first. When I was around 12 I stayed home from school cause of illness. When I was feeling better I wanted to try on pantyhose. I was for months curious about them( girls in my class started wearing them.) what they felt like what was it like to try them on and to wear etc. I searched around in my parents room looking for this magical garment. Then I opened moms panty drawer (You know in Pulp fiction when they open the briefcase and the light comes on? That happened to me when I opened the drawer.) there they laid with my hands shaking I picked up the Pantyhose. They was suntan in color. Running the hose over my hand it was as if I was holding nothing but felt the light fabric Gently flowing across my hand. I had to try these on I sat on the bed gently pulling them up my non harry legs I looked at my now suntan hose clad legs. The hose was so light and silky my legs felt amazing I ran my hands up and down my legs then rubbed my legs together hear the Zzt zzt sound. I flexed my toes and thought I had Aquqman feet Then I had an idea. My house had linoleum floors I ran across the living room and stopped in the middle and slid to the end. I then wanted to break the world record slide form the living room to the other side of the kitchen. I made it through the living room into the kitchen tried to stop before I hit the fridge and couldn’t. I hit the fridge full speed my feet slid out from under me and BAM!! flat backed the floor. I took off the hose and put them back where I found them. Not knowing I unlocked the pantyhose addict achievement

Hi Brandie.  I hope you are doing well. I love that story and I got a good giggle out of the ending.

I love pantyhose I started real young with my moms and sisters then I got my own and now I have a lot.  Lately I have been buying/trying out the quality brands.  I got some Wolfords and I am hooked. Expensive but worth it.

Take care

Susan

Well even before I had my first experience with pantyhose I found myself always looking at women wearing them. My mom and sister , my aunts and mostly my teachers.  We would be sitting on the floor around her reading us a story but my mind was watching her cross her legs while sitting in front of us. Watching her dangling her heel on her toes while I suppose to be listening to the story. Then my first time was seeing them hanging over the shower curtain rod drying and thought to myself. I wonder what they are like to wear. So I took a pair off the rod and went to my room to put them on. Not knowing the roll trick to put them on it took me a bit but finally got them up and on. Wow…. What a rush of a great feeling that came over me and I was hooked ever since still to this day.  After I removed them I started to panic a bit as they didn’t look like they did as you could tell they had been worn now. So I quickly thought of what to do. I turned on the shower and got them wet , rung them out a bit and put them back on the rod.  Once out I told my sister sorry but a pair fell into the shower as I closed the curtain.  Not a bad cover up I thought. Then after that I would take them from my moms and sisters dresser drawers but always put them back till one day I kept a pair in my room and nothing was ever said. But I have often wondered if they ever noticed a pair or 2 missing as it became a regular thing for me until I started buying my own.

Susan Zed
      Lady

My real dressing started as a kid and I used to seek out and find a skirt, some panties and white socks because my Sister wore them and I loved the look and feel of them. Then my sister started to wear pantyhose and I remember one very early morning in winter, when everyone else was asleep and I was downstairs about to go out on my paper round.I used to get up an hour before I needed to to go down and see what was in the washing basket and hopefully find some of my Sister’s stuff to put on before I went out to do the paper delivery. I remember standing there in my skirt, knickers and white socks and looking at the pair of my Sister’s pantyhose that I have been lucky enough to find, and actually thinking “I need to go up a class at school and should be wearing pantyhose” imagining it being a rite of passage all us girls must do. So I took off my socks, and inexpertly slipped into the pantyhose and pulled them over my silky knickers. Wow that felt great. I didn’t want to take them off but also had to go out and so made the decision to put my trousers in my paper round bag and step out into the dark early morning wearing those pantyhose, knickers and the flowery skirt I was wearing. My heart was beating so fast as I quietly locked the backdoor, scared that my neighbours were watching and then walked up the short garden, through the gate and into the street. Everywhere was so silent, my legs felt wonderful in the pantyhose in the cold air and I was excited, scared and worried about how much light there was from the street lights. I started to walk fast then slowed myself down because I didn’t want to draw attention and the feeling of being dressed like that outside was sensational. I didn’t stay dressed like that long and found some bushes to go behind and put on my trousers again. However, the thrill and feeling of wearing those pantyhose was never forgotten.

Anonymous

Time for some humor! I love panty and wear 4-5 days a week!
      My first few times putting them on was a cross between yoga, zumba and aerobics! I finally got some lessons from wife!

Gail
      Lady

I was about 19 at the time, usually I wore either Garter Panties or Panty Girdles with Stockings, this time I wore my first pair of Pantyhose. Underneath I had on a cute pastel control Panty.

I had always shaved my legs and they did look good under the hose.

I put on a pair of shorts and drove down to the Seven Eleven and bought another pair. When I was paying for them the Girl at the checkout asked me to stand back a bit. I did so she could see my nylon covered legs, she smiled and said I looked Cute, I smiled, blushed and left hearing a little giggle as I exited.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Brandie, well, I started with stockings and garters, probably in my late teens or mid-late 20’s (that was a looooong time ago). Just the idea of a girdle with garters as exciting.  I probably switched to pantyhose (although online I purchased both) sometime in my 30’s, I’m guessing. That was a long time ago too, but not quite as long. I’ve sort of cut way back on pantyhose these days, as for whatever reason, my legs are pretty smooth without having to do any shaving, although every once so often I do slip a pair on as I still like the feel.

ps  I should say that I did switch from stockings to elastic topped hose probably in my 40’s as the garters just got too involved for the moments had available. And tbh, most elastic tops wear out way to quickly!

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
      Anonymous

That sounds much better than mine. I bought a pair at Target (arguably the most accepting store in my area outside of Torrid). I got home and put them on and instant heaven hit. I didn’t have much at the time, I think just panties, a bra, a slip, and the panty hose. I put them all on and lounged to a movie. I think the next day I wore them to Torrid and bought my first dress. Alas, my legs are a bit too big, and I put a run in them. I’ve since gone on to other fashions with them.

Audrey W
      Lady

My first experience was when my wife , then girlfriend, purchased me several pairs after I had told her I was getting chilly at night while at work.  I was working for a hotel in,  the Concierge’s office at the time,  and I would frequently interact with the valet group outside in front of the hotel.

I’ll never forget what a wonderful feeling it was when I first slipped them on under her watchful eye.  As a note, my legs were already shaved at the time due to sports activities.  Since that day, I’ve worn them constantly throughout the cool weather months.

Hi Brandie,  About 40 years ago I broke my femoral artery in an industrial accident.  I almost died and it took 6 months to finally sort of recover.  After that I always had to wear surgical hose that I think were made out of recycled cast iron.  Later I found out that good support pantyhose would work better and I found that L’Eggs Sheer Energy worked best for me.  So, since that time I’ve always worn them or something similar each day.  Also now with new fabrics I can wear some brands of exercise wear and my leg doesn’t bloat or fall asleep.  So that’s my pantyhose story.  Until I discovered and accepted my Intersex condition many years later, I never dressed as a woman.  I just needed a daily medical help.  Thanks for this interesting question.    Marg

I’ve always had a thing for pantyhose. My mom and aunt would wear beige/ tan/ nude pantyhose under their jeans. My aunt had no shame in her game and would use the bathroom with the door open and I’d see her in panties, pantyhose and jeans. My mom wore same get up basically but I never got a look at her to that degree. I remember touching her legs as a kid and falling in love with them. One time I was home on winter vacation and tried a pair of them on over my draws. They were so big they slid down my legs and out from the cuff of my sweat pants. She saw this and freaked out thinking my skin was peeling off. Lol. Thank god she didn’t freak out completely. I have worn pantyhose alone and with others who liked them also or just indulged my kink. I still wear them to this day, but not as often as I need.

I might be the first darkhorse on this topic. I was around 9 when I first tried on a pair of pantyhose; again from my Grand Aunt’s dresser drawers. I have to admit I wasn’t a fan. They were sheer and a medium nude/tan color, but they felt “thick” and scratchy to me when I put them on. Also, I didn’t know how to put them on the “proper” way and I ended up causing “runs” to form in the legs. I just didn’t get the same “spark” that nylon panties and slips gave me.

Later in my adult years I found out the “proper” way to put on hosiery and when I began my second and current stage of CDing in late 2015; the next full year I had to get lace topped sheer thigh-high stockings. I also found suspender hose; pantyhose without the pelvic panel/gusset; they became my favorite choice. I still didn’t like pantyhose; until near the end of summer 2020. I bought a pair of No-Non Sense Great Shapes sheer tights at Wal-Mart, I fell in love with them; except I needed to go up to the next size and bought two pairs. That gave me the “bug” and I went on a  short spree and bought 27 more pairs. I just recently bought a new 2-pack last week. Now I don’t feel fully feminine unless I’m wearing some kind of hosiery.

Tights are the bomb! especially with a cute sweater and a mini with boots. I like them with short dresses too, especially in the Fall and Winter.

Sutekina
      Lady

When I was 12, I was curious too, but it felt weird and I didn’t like it. I don’t remember my mom wearing anything more than trouser socks. But my sister wore them from a young age and then got into aerobics in college. So there were pantyhose and leotards in the drawer. Never touched it again for several years. Then I was curious again but remembered not liking it. Compulsion was strong so I tried again. Then I loved it. I don’t know what changed. There were only a few pairs, but there were several leotards and bikinis.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I was 12 when i discovered pantyhose. I had an older sister who wore them to work every day so there were plenty around the house. When I first slid them on they felt terrific and I was very excited! I was home alone quite often so i spent a fare bit of time wearing them around the house.

Occasionally I would be home alone in the evening and as dusk settled in I would venture out of the house into the nearby pine forest. There I could frolic and dance until my hearts content. What great memories.

I managed to rescue a few pairs from Mom’s trash that were not too runny. I was 13 or 14. We had a large field behind our house with a tree line on one side. lots of thick brush around it. One summer vacation I took some trimmers and turned it into a little fort of “Girly Solitude” I made pathways through the brush with some rooms carved out as well, I pilfered a couple of lawn chairs and I used to sneak out at night and do my frolicking! Sometimes I would just lay in my lounge in my bra, panties, hose and just stare up at the stars.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I didn’t know how to put them on properly and pretty much destroyed my first pair putting them on. With some help and practice I got a lot better at it.

Cece X
      Lady

I like the look of stockings and garters, and kind of feel like pantyhose are for grannies, so I have not bought any yet. This thread has sparked an interest, so I may buy my first pair soon.

This granny is strictly suspenders and stockings!🥰

My introduction to hosiery was suspender belt or corset set that held up stockings.  It was not until I was about 14 years that pantyhose arrived on the scene.   I had seen them advertised in a magazine and then found a pair in my sister’s draw when going to dress one day so I tried them on.  They felt wonderful and comfortable to wear and did not have that tight corset feeling.  I now wear control top pantyhose to keep my tummy in trim.

My CD was progressive as for many of us, I’m sure. I started with panties and bras, and the natural next was pantyhose. As a pre teen and not having hairy legs, the feeling of the pantyhose was out of this world! But the best was when I put on a skirt or a dress.

Emily Rae
      Duchess

My first experience with pantyhose was in my late teens when I bought some at a local grocery store running an errand for my mom. I wore them twice, and the 2nd time I learned quickly that they get runs very easily.   I have been hooked ever since and have bought countless since then.

I started wearing pantyhose when I was twelve.After several false starts I went into my mum’s hosiery drawer and tried on a pair. It was incredible.I didn’t think they would fit me.Although I was quite short for my age my legs looked quite shapely.First few times only wore pantyhose under my school gym shorts.By the time I got to thirteen I tried a few of my mum’s skirts.They fitted me well.It made me feel so girly.Like the girls at my school I so envied.Wore my mother’s stuff till I was twenty one when I plucked up the courage to buy my own tights\ pantyhose.A bit scary at first but the more times I shopped for them the more my confidence grew.

Tights (sorry I’m English! 😜) were my gateway into the wonderful world of girlyness. I don’t know why but I had a fascination as a kid and around about the age of six or seven I remember wearing some of my mum’s for the first time. It was a school night, I’d had a bath and was putting on my pyjamas when I spotted some sheer, tan tights in the washing basket. I asked if I could try them and was given three pairs which I put on all together… they must have been so loose and wrinkly!

I spent the rest of the evening just running around in my pyjama jacket and my three pairs of tights before settling to watch some tv before bed, at which point the tights went back in the basket and the experience was never repeated. Except, I was hooked! Thereafter at any opportunity I would try and wear them and even stole some and hid them in my room (somehow; my privacy level was probably less than living under the Stasi!).

Hi Brandie being of a certain age , mum used to wear stockings and girdles as did my sister and the girls next door ,used to sneak in their house and try them on , it wasn’t to I got married and by then my wife was wearing pantyhose I started to wear the hose it was and still is a wonderful feeling to put on ,worn with a pair of panties one size down gives me a nice smooth front down below ,at present wearing black opaque tights 60 denier even better during the cold weather ,but what ever time of year its pantyhose for me .

Michelle xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Always wore stockings and suspender belt until a few years ago..

So my first ex[periences.

1/. They would never stay up and

2/ I laddered then x rimes faster than stockings

Caty.

They were definitely my catalyst for my love of all things feminine.  My first time was amazing…how they felt…how they looked.  I knew at that point I wanted more.  Now, they are an integral part of my dressing.  I wouldn’t be caught dead in a dress without hose.  Not many cis women wear them anymore.  Sometimes I think it’s girls like us that are keeping the companies in business.

Anonymous
      Lady

When I grew up women wore stockings and garters. My mom started wearing pantyhose in the late 60’s and she would give me her old ones for two reasons. One was we wore them when hunting in the winter but she also knew I loved how they felt. So been wearing them off and on every since then.

In high school, I went on a snow trip up to my girlfriends cabin with her family for the weekend. I went totally unprepared for the cold (nor experienced) and was freezing my ass off in jeans. My girlfriend said, here, put these on, it’ll help keep you warm, and handed me an extra pair of hose.

By golly, with the compression, it felt like my legs were ready for anything, and sure it enough, darn things totally kept me warm under my jeans.

My first experience was (almost inevitably for me) from rooting around in my (older) sister’s room…  I’d been curious about her panties in the laundry basket and had found the courage to try a (clean!) pair on; that inevitably set me thinking about what other treasures I might be able to find…  In the end, I saw one of my teachers wearing a pair of barely blacks… I just had to go exploring… I opened up the little cupboard where my sister kept her tights; instantly hooked!  I can’t say that I particularly shared her taste when it came to colours – I like bright colours and sheer black, while she only had “tanned” shades – but the feeling was just so, so good…  My first time was at an age when I wasn’t going to get… let’s say “a physical reaction” (though that inevitably came along a little later) but I just loved the soft, silky feeling against my legs… and other places.  Running my hands up and down my legs produced that soft yet intense “shuzz, shuzz” sound that I think we all know, and actually walking in them and (deliberately) rubbing my thighs together as I did so…  I really shouldn’t comment any further.  Tights?  LOVE THEM!  Holly XXX

My first time with tights were about age 8 or so was at my aunts house and she had my cousins tights folded and I tried them on and everyone laughed about it, and when I did it again later they yelled at me because they said I stretched them out. Well little did I know then but pantyhose and tights would become so GREAT to wear. I was down in the basement of an apartment I was living and saw some bags and started to snoop in them and I felt like I struck gold!!!!!!!!!  I found a bag full of pantyhose and panty’s and ran back to my place with it and I was busy for hours going through it and all kinds of pantyhose different colors I spent the rest of the day trying on pair after pair… That is when I could not get enough of them. I started to buy them when ever I could not being very good at putting them on, I went through a lot of them but as the years went on I got a lot better at it. The first time I shaved my legs and put a silky pair of hose on the feeling was unbelievable!!  I liked bodysuits and leotards and would get sheer to waist pantyhose and deliver news papers wearing shorts when I was married, was close to getting caught a few times.  LOL  And today my pantyhose and tights drawer is full with so many I’ve lost count…….  LOL

I was in jr high at the time and a friend and I were in my parents room.  Mom kept a cute apron looking thing hanging on the door that held her pantyhose.  We discovered them and he dared me to put them on, neither of us did it at the time, and I never told him I accepted the dare.  It was the start of almost 50 years of loving pantyhose.  Which led to all things girly.

Strangely, although I was addicted to the thicker kind of tights from a young age, I didn’t try on “pantyhose” (the thin, sheer kind) until I was much older. Apart from the fact they just didn’t appeal to me (for whatever reason), they seemed so delicate that I always scared of putting my foot through them.

One day I shaved my legs and curiosity got the better of me. I tried on a partner’s and it was then I experienced the “wow” factor and suddenly understood what people were talking about.

KatieD

It was either grade 1 or 2.

During christmas our school held a play.  Teacher picked me to play the lead but I couldn’t remember my lines so I got demoted to play an elf.

One of the requirements was that we had to wear leotards.  I didn’t have anything at all like that, but a girl in the class piped up and said she would bring some in for those in the play.  Turned out the leotards were actually tights.  I remember it was nude in colour.

I don’t remember what it felt like wearing it, but because it was “girls” clothing me and this other kid quickly took it off right after the play.

Weird thing was, none of us changed in the washroom.  So the 3 of us changed in the back of the classroom.

Now I can’t get enough of wearing tights when I’m fully transformed.

Wendy,

As this also happened to me, I often wonder how many people ended up cross dressing because of a school play when they were younger. I know there’s probably a load of topics on this, but to this day I’m still not sure if I would have gone down the path I have if it wasn’t for the fateful, possibly random, decision from my infant teacher to make me a reindeer!

KatieD

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I was so excited the first couple of times I wore pantyhose “it” took care of itself.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?