February 11, 2023 at 11:21 am #717463
Registered On: November 10, 2019
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2785 times
Some other points based on my observations, but these are not absolute:
- The vast majority of crossdressers are heterosexual men.
- Transgender people can have any sexual orientation that cisgender people have.
- Some (and emphasize on “some”) crossdressers do eventually realize that they are actually transgender. I’ve never seen any data, but anecdotally what I’ve seen here and on 1 or 2 other sites, it would appear to be a relatively small percentage.
- Again anecdotally, crossdressers tend to either dress at home or go out dressed for specific events. They tend not to be dressed a high percentage of the time. Trans folks who are out tend to be dressed nearly always, if not full time.
- In general, trans folks view the world continuously from the perspective of their target gender.
- If crossdressers do that, it would likely be temporary and related to the time that they spend dressed.