Syndee
Lady

I have Vollence breast forms that I got from amazon and I love them. I have three pairs that I wear depending on where I am and what I am wearing. I have a small B cup that I wear out in public and don’t want to get serious looks. I have a C cup that are my everyday wear around the house and sometimes when I go out and I have a D cup that I wear mostly when I am fully dressed up just because I like the way they fill out my dresses and shirts better. All the bras that I have a C cup and I don’t have any issues with the C and D cup sizes in them. To me the Vollence are a good buy for starting out. If you have a broad chest like I do I recommend that you go with a Triangle shaped form as I feel that they look better and cover your chest more. Also the C cups that I have a not self adhesive and I wear them in the pool and hot tub and have never had an issue with them. I agree with most the other ladies on here, start cheap to see what works and then look at upgrading when you can. I am happy with mine but I would love to get a more expensive pair eventually.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?