Wanda:

Interesting choice of size chart from Simpson safety products. I prefer to use this one from Zappos.com:

https://www.zappos.com/c/shoe-size-conversion

All my men’s shoes are US 9 1/2 or 10 and my larger foot measures 10 7/16”. According to the Simpson chart that would be a 9 in men’s. Also, the Simpson chart has some blank spaces. Not sure why that is. Anyway, there is some variance between conversation charts. My correct size in women’s is 11. Size 11 is usually the cutoff for women’s shoes by the major brands, so selection for me isn’t a problem.

I buy all of my shoes new. Some years ago I saw a post about someone having an extended bout with infections due to buying used shoes, so I don’t do that.

I have bought from many different sources online over the years: DSW, Zappos, 6pm, Sierra, Etsy, Poshmark, Houser, Peltz, BORN, TJ Maxx and Belk. The only brick and mortar shoe stores that I have visited are Skechers, DSW and Famous Footware, but I didn’t purchase anything. Favorite brands are: BORN/B.O.C, Callisto and Korks. Those 3 brands account for maybe 2/3 of my 30+ pairs.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?