Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Ladies!

I haven’t been on my mountain bike for a couple of weeks until yesterday afternoon. Weather was ideal for a cool, but windy ride in the woods and bliss was setting in! The leaves have all fallen now and the forest has this eerie beauty!

Until… me and my SO heard a creaking… then snapping…. then CRASH!! A tall tree only a few metres from us couldn’t withstand the gusty wind and broke in half tumbling down and bringing another tree with it. Oh, the mayhem! The carnage! The treegedy of it all!

We stood there like frozen deer for a moment then we skedaddled!

But this post isn’t about trees at all… It about my… boobs, sort of…

The bike trail was rather bumpy with roots, rocks and some drops. Never before have my boobs jiggled and bounced so much, kinda like watching a beautiful, busty woman in a bikini run on a beach. Yeah, that good/bad!! I’m also squeezing them on a regularly (and it feels good, truth be told).

I am pleased with how things are progressing for me physically. My health metrics are better than fine for my age, according to my doctor. I’m in decent physical shape, but this gynecomastic* condition of mine plus my naturally curvy body has over the past few years made me want to be more like a woman. It’s a vicious and delicious cycle!

I feel like a phoenix rising and this hybrid lady is forming. Is this why I LOVE crossdressing? I sure do love being a “femmy-dude!” Best of both worlds, really.

If anything, I feel motivated for just about everything in my life and I’m enjoying my new, gorgeous and sultry self! I’ve even gone out quite a few times and am learning to dress for the occasion and weather so I don’t stick out like I’m working.

Weird, huh? No… it’s not. I think… Hmm… Should I click Filodoro or Oroblu?… Such wonderful decisions! I’ll get both, what-the-hell!

Have a great day, CDH!!

💓 Barb

* (Perhaps a new adjective?)

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Didn’t our Steph have a similar incident recently? The joys of country exercise in an natural setting. maybe all the jiggling of the bust sent out sonic waves that shattered the bough. Keep ’em restrained Barbs.

Most of the creaking and cracking I hear are my joints protesting when I exercise. 

Barb Wire
        Lady

I certainly hope we all have similar boobie experiences if one wants them! I’m gonna keep mine wobbly. LOL!

Never have I seen a tree fall, unless with a chainsaw. But this was WAY different since we didn’t know it was coming! Wow, what a sight! Nature in action. And nature respected!

🌳 B-arbor-a 😊

Anonymous

Oh barb….I’ve twigged it, riding over rough ground makes the boobies bounce…hence the packed courses at mountain bike racing….

I must admit to loving the jiggle of forms on nipples…it’s just……

In England the roads are a mess…full of potholes….no wonder cycling is so popular!!!!

Omg…two crossdressers on a tandem….going over a cattle grid….must sound like the end of the world…

Grace xx

Barb Wire
        Lady

We’d have fun wearing a skin-suit on your tandem, Grace, like they do in time-trialling. I once put one on during a sponsorship fitting at a Club event and got a few butt pinches from the lads! Some even tried for the upper twins! HA HA!!

Me, my So and brother-in-law rode from Wakefield up to Holme Moss a few years ago when Le Tour made a visit to Yorkshire. Yes, the roads were dodgy on those long descents! But, your drivers were (hope they still are) very courteous!

👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏼🚲 Barb :B

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
          Anonymous

courteous drivers??…here??….gosh, where was I on that day??…..so sorry I missed it…..xx

Barb Wire
            Lady

My cycling experience in England and the Carolinas in the U.S. has been wonderful!

Once when crawling up a long hill I wondered where all the cars are? My brother-in-law taps me on the shoulder and tells me to look behind. There was a line of cars 15 deep, all waiting patiently to pass. Not one driver honked or pulled into us aggressively. In fact, most waved at us! This too happens often in North and South Carolina.

In Ontario, drivers will likely try and take you out with their protruding side-view mirrors. I hate pickups, even though I want one! Tesla Cybertruck! Yeah, that’s it!

:B

Anonymous

Barb honey….if you want to hear honking…be stuck in a line of 39 cars behind a dear old farmers tractor on a Sunday in a small, meandering Somerset lane…haha…the air is usually blue…whatever the weather.

Huggs xx

Anonymous

Last time was on a tandem bike was doing all the work while the back rider was just relaxing. lol Know my natural boobies bounce and jiggles the guys at work love watching me work. Can see it in corner of my eye.

Donna

Anonymous

Donna….

Famous song…..

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do,

I’m half crazy, All for the love of you,

It won’t be a stylish marriage,

I haven’t got a carriage,

But you’ll look sweet, up on the seat

Of a bicycle built for two!

Anonymous

Grace sounds like a nice song going to have to look it up and have it on my playlist next time do a bike ride.

Barb Wire
          Lady

Is your office hiring, Donna?

😘 Barb

Anonymous

Not at this time but do have a postion for being a guard at front gate.

Barb Wire
            Lady

Does the job come with binoculars?

👓 :B

Anonymous

No sorry don’t  Only the people working in the high towers have those. lol.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Barb ,

Definitely Oroblu , I picked up a few of them myself today…..

Enough with the advertising , now be careful you and the SO when you are riding your bikes in the great outdoors !

We wan’t you to be here on CDH a little bit longer girl !

Love Sylvia.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Thanks and same to you, Sylvia!

One more plug: Oroblu Dolce Vita 40 is… is… Heaven! Especially now that I’ve lost some weight.

Yes, I did have one fall myself yesterday while trying to negotiate a berm turn that continued on a narrow, wooden bridge. I just didn’t get that line right. At least the riverbed was dry and no harm done to me after a leafy and soft landing.

🍂🍃 Barb

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Barb ,

I just looked them up , they look great !

I’m wearing an Oroblu vanite 15 DEN , color Moka right now I just bought today !

Just be careful with that bike , you don’t have to be as daring as our Mathieu Van Der Poel….

Have a great weekend , Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Oh, my aching sides – how wonderfully written, Barb!!!

I’m so glad you twigged in time to get away from the tree, and I am glad your feminity sticks well.

Looking forward to you branching out…

Love Laura

Barb Wire
        Lady

Thanks, Laura! That’s sweet! I take courage form girls like you to get my trunk out the door!

🌲 ❤️ Barb

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?