Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

So I took a big step on my trans journey today.  My wife was visiting her mother, who lives an hour away, today, and told her I’m a trans woman.  It didn’t go as well as we’d hoped but it could have gone a lot worse.  My mother-in-law is an old-school Italian woman with a sharp temper.  Apparently she tried to convince my wife to leave me “before I leave her.”  She also asked “don’t you want a ‘manly’ man to be with you.  She also tried to argue that I had to have been hiding this from her the length of our marriage.  She was also questioning why my wife is helping me express myself as trans and not trying to ‘stop’ me.  I know this is a big shock for her and I’m waiting to see how she is when the dust settles and she has time to absorb this news.  I’m hoping she comes round but I’m not overly concerned as I can take or leave her.  I just want to be able to get along with her for my wife’s sake.

On the other hand this is a huge step forward for me.  The mother-in-law not knowing was a huge obstacle to my coming out fully to friends and family.  Now that obstacle has been removed.  I’m not rushing this but I’m ready to start fully living my wife fully as a woman.  There may be turbulent times ahead!

Anonymous

One step at a time.  Congratulations.

Hi Diana so happy for you girlfriend and hope it all works out with your wife also ..

Stephanie Bass

Happy that you have the strength, courage and support of your wife, to allow you to take this step.
      Carla

Angela Booth
      Hostess

For your wife to tell your Mother in law was a huge thing for her to do and a wonderful gesture of affirmation for the relationship. You have a wonderful wife. Although there may be trouble ahead, together you can face the music and dance.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?