Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

We all know that the Internet has some fabulous links to some wonderful crossdressers, here’s what I consider to be some of the b(r)e(a)st of the b(r)e(a)st

First up the ladies of the Atlanta Cottilion ball back around 2009

2009 Atlanta Cotillion

Secondly an old reality TV show, “He’s a Lady”, where a group of men have to dress full time as women and undertake all manner of female tasks.  The only downer for me is when they reverted to “male mode” as “rewards” I once owned  the DVD’s of the series,  but ditched them a while back.

He’s A Lady best scenes

Last but not least, someone called “Auntie June” has collected  100’s of photos of womanless weddings and pageants and put them up on Fliker.

Happy watching (and dressing,)

Caty

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Pre COVID, cotillion events were popular throughout the deep south, both the traditional type and the womanless fund-raiser type.

Here in Atlanta it was common to find numerous traditional cotillion events, the womanless fund-raising type, as well as the annual CD Spring Ball.  The CD event was on life support prior to COVID, so it has no doubt moved on into history.

“Cotlillion,”  IMHO, is more of a generic term, and no single event claims to be “the” cotillion ball.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Peggy Sue,

Thanks for the correction re “The”…. “Cotillion” does get much of a mention in “oz”. Old vernacular may have describes it as a “slap up do”!!??

Caty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?