Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One thing I’ve noticed over the last few weeks, Xmas apart, is that I’ve had little inclination to have a drink. I mentioned in a previous post that booze had become a bit of a problem for me. Dear me, if I’d known shocking pink stockings were such a de-stresser I’d have put them on years ago. Ho hum.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Amy,

And then money you save on alcohol will be taken up on nice dresses, lingerie and shoes, so another bonus.

Love,

Tara x

If I’d spent as much money on beer as I’ve been spending on my new wardrobe I’d only be able to wear maternity dresses. Amy x

Anonymous

Amy,

My wife commented the other day that I’m visibly more relaxed and calm enfemme.

Caroline

Anonymous

Since coming out and dressing at home with the support of my wonderful wife. I have come off the anti-depressives with no side effects.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s a good observation to make. There are many advantages to ones wellbeing and mental health that dressing brings. If it means cutting back on alcohol then it can only be for the good. I am almost tee total nowadays but enjoy the odd tipple. I also like spending the money on clothes.

It’s a shame it’s not affected my smoking, at UK prices quitting would be like a substantial pay rise. Trying to quit on New Year’s Day again was the usual mistake!

Anonymous

I used the NHS stop smoking team at my GP’s they gave me patches and an inhaler thing and I dropped the strength of the patches over time. Then just stopped the inhaler. The trick is to decide not to have the smoke you want. 8 years on its ok now.
          hugs

Tasha

Hi Amy the stress reliever of Becoming Stephanie is such a treat as wife says to go find Stephanie as she sees its been a bad day at work and its much easier being with Stephanie than hubby on a bad day ha ha  the pink fog is a wonderful thing always treat her with respect and she will do the sane for you .. As for drinking i still have a few beers everyday but Stephanie is so much a better choice ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

It definitely has a calming effect on me as well. I only had time to slip a pair of heels on for a little while today, hadn’t worn anything femme for 2 weeks. My first steps were so relaxing I felt like I had a drink or two.

Now that you mentioned it, I wonder if this is why I have less desire for drinking. I do still have a beer in the evening, but it used to be a few, or maybe a mixed drink or two added in. Then the weight has gone down too. Bonus!
      Long live the pink fog!

hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

A healthy solution – good for you! I love pink stockings, too – very calming.
      Happy New Year!

Fredrika. XOX

Amy,

While I’m not a drinker, my wife has told me that she has noticed that I sleep better when I wear a nightie or a sleeping gown. Maybe that will help you too?

Hugs, Jill

Oh I definitely have a thing for nightwear! x

There is, I believe, something to this. Marla sips a Sangria: her alter chugs a beer.Either way, alcohol is an escape, and Marla is an escape beyond alcohol. Marla tends to win the balance because she cares about the calories and the thickened waist. The mirror is a shallow but persuasive arbiter

You’ve just explained my situation to a tee.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I find my drinking habits changing… I gravitate to Shirley Temples, glasses with cute parasols, straws, sugar-rimmed margaritas, creme de menthe and other sweet stuff. Think I took a wrong turn and entered candyland. Scuse me, I think I see a cheerleader through this thick pink fog, beckoning me to play with her pom poms and taste her cotton candy.

Requal will take a pair of pink pantyhose instead of a drink, anytime.

I enjoy sipping a glass of red enfemme…love the lipstick print I leave on the glass 🙂

Oh I get it, although I have no desire to be out in public I know that if I did I’d need a few glasses of Dutch courage! But if do change my mind Halloween would probably be the best first step.

Halloween is a good first step. Many CD’s begin that way. I have several Halloween costumes that boosted me out of the closet. Although rarely worn now as I have a regular feminine wardrobe, those costumes hold a sacred place stored in the closet.

Beth

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?