Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

Late one night I had to rushed to the hospital via ambulance i was having really really REALLY bad chest pains ( I was having the big one). The ambulance to me straight to my room a nurse handed me a hospital gown and told me to put it on. The gown wasnt the typical tied in the back gown you put the tie threw a slit in the side and tie it in the back to the other tie. I thought to my self this looks like a hospital mini dress. Now subconsciously every time I sat on the bed I sat but first tucking the gown under and swinging my legs on the bed aka the proper way to sit in dresses and skirts. I did not realize I was doing this until the next day. It hit me what I was doing when a young nurse was helping the other nurses and she seen me sit like that she had a I know your secret grin on her face. I looked at her and just gave the oh well you know shoulder shrug she winked at me and they all left. I never seen that nurse again tho I was released the next day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I hope the chest pains were nothing. When I wear pantyhose, heels and short dresses ( which is pretty much all the time) I’m always aware I need to sit like a lady.

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=397690]
      It was a major heart attack

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I like the part of the story about the gown and nurse Brandie, she seemed pretty cool.  The rest of the story was scary!  Glad you’re okay hon!!❤

Stevie

Evelyn
      Lady

It always surprises me when I see (and know) the lengths that we go to , to make ourselves as perfect as we can be……..then the whole image is ruined when we sit down and look like footballers on the bench, slouching and legs akimbo. Eeeughh…simply horrid.

Anonymous

I also had an incident. I had a medical emergency while at work a few months back. I was rushed to the ER by a coworker after collapsing in pain at work. I was in too much pain to even think about the fact under my work clothes I was wearing a cute pair of white spandex yoga shorts and a white t-back spandex workout tank with built in bra. The Nurse who was probably in her mid twenties and super cute has to help me get changed into a gown because at this point I can barely move. She is using a pair of scissors to cut my shirt off when suddenly I see her face get very blushed and a big grin on her face. I am sure she was fighting the urge to laugh.  Thankfully she just calmly turned to me and asked if I would like her to keep my clothing in a secured cabinet instead of giving them to a family member. I spent a little over a week in the hospital. Every time she came into my room neither of us could keep from smiling but she never said a word about what I was wearing that first day

Anonymous

i know everyone worries about getting caught dressed, but you cant control life. the unexpected is going to happen sometime when you least expect it. doctors, cops, firemen, hotel workers and anyone who deals with the public alot is going to see some strange things. do worry about it. they might remember what you did, but they really dont care what your name is. im sure your not going to be on the top of their strangest things i saw in my life list.

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=397690]
      I was in middle of a major heart attack my doctors was fighting for time on me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?