• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, it has been a while since my wife gave me the ultimatum. I have really been struggling with not being able to let MaryAnn out to play. I’ve even gained 30 pounds since the “event”…

Well, I was at my sister-in-laws the other day fixing something or another ( I am usually the one to be called for anything that needs fixing ) and while I was working on it she asked me if I would stop by in a couple days to give my opinion on a new outfit she had purchased for an up coming event? I stopped what I was doing, but kept looking down for a while…. when I looked up to say yes, I had a tear in my eye. I was so incredibly thankful for that bit of kindness….

Well, I know it is not much, but at least someone in my life understands.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

That is bloody touching! Chin up girl… it’ll be alright in the end and if it’s not alright then it’s not the end…

Polly 💕

Anonymous
      Lady

You didn’t say if your sister in law knows of Mary Ann or not but at least she respects your tastes in womens clothes so maybe she does know. It must feel terrible to not be able to express Mary Ann keeping her imprisoned inside which is bad for your mental health and obviously for your physical health as well… 30 lbs? Hope you can come to a compromise somehow.

Anonymous

Yes, my sister-in-law does know. She is the first one I’ve ever told and the only one besides my wife….

Forgive me because this is not the healthiest compromise. Maybe when your SIL calls you over to fix things you can dress a little femme by having  some clothes and such stashed at her place? (Working with her co-operation, not just hiding stuff there)

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things can work out for you. Please take care of your health ❤ things can get better

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope your sister in law does know and what a touching thing for her to ask.

That’s too darn sweet. Despite your wife not approving its great that you have at least one person in your corner and you may be able to confide.

Hi mary Ann very touching to have a sweet family member to accept you and trust your judgement on a clothing choice kudos to you girlfriend for coming out to her .. Hope someday wife will ease up a bit for you with communification between you both it will work out .. Good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is so wonderful, such a sweet thing for her to do, hopefully she will be able to have a positive influence on your wife so that you two can come to a better compromise.

I feel for you not being able to express your feminine side.

Amy

Hang in there. We all support you, and I hope things will some day get better. Smooch to sister-in law!
      Fredrika XOXOX

Hi Mary ann,

Im sorry your having live under such tough demands but I think you are an awesome spouse to sacrifice so much.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

Your sister in law seems to be a awesome person also.

We are here for you Mary Ann.

Huggs Patty

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Mary Ann,

l’m so sorry to hear your wife hasn’t come around at all since the ultimatum! Your sister in law is a sweetheart. I really hope you  get to work out some kind of a compromise out with your wife.

Wishing the best for you

💕Lara

Anonymous

Mary Ann,
      I think about my own husband when I read your post. It’s still early in this journey together but I can see the benefit of my husband being able to indulge and explore his feminine side. I must admit that some days it is hard to comprehend and weird as sh!t to me BUT most days I see that it has its positives and want to make the best of it. Yesterday my husband took the day off to dress, practice makeup, and just do all things girly. When I came home from work he was back to male form but I could see how happy he was. He was extra loving and attentive to me and I realized that it was because he had a wonderful day to himself doing what he wanted to do (it was his choice to do this on a day I would be away.) Michayla is still new to me although I realize now that she has always been there. It hasn’t been easy to digest this “new” part of my husband but I’m glad that I now have the opportunity to know him more completely. I do wish that more wives and significant others would give it a chance rather than shut it down or pretend it doesn’t exist.
      Best wishes,
      Betty

Anonymous

Betty, I’m sure it is difficult to understand, but I assure you his needs are very real. I commend  you for giving him time to be himself. As you can see he shows his gratitude for your understanding. Thank you for that…..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?