Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

How many of you have worn a mask not only because of Covid, but because it hides you face?? I really want to go out to Target or something with my new knee high boots, new wig and skinny jeans and look for makeup for the very first time!!

I have. It’s given me the confidence to go to places I would never have dared to, like local supermarkets and clothes shops. The only part of me that can be seen are my eyes and they are made up with false eyelashes. My partner says nobody would recognize me. The only worry is that someone would recognize her and wonder who she was with. We had a scary moment a few weeks ago when she stpped off at local store. When she came back out, she was buckling her seatbelt when someone she knew (and who knows my ex wife) came out of the store and started talking to her through the window. The longest ten minutes of my life. Yes the mask situation helps to get me out.

Mask works nicely.

Diane

Peta Mari
      Lady

Can wear bright red lipstick while drab…

Wearing a mask to protect against COVIT is something I don’t think really works and for the longest time I felt it was a burden to have to wear one until I realized I could use it to my advantage as a crossdresser.

I found that when the mood struck me and I wanted to dress up, which is something I enjoy doing several times a week but could only enjoy getting out in the privacy of my own yard.  I then realized if I put on a mask with my feminine glasses and my wig that was all that was needed to be able to go out in public and pass as a woman.

I don’t know if I ever want the mask wearing to ever go away now.  I love just being able to put on a dress, my wig, glasses and mask and I’m out the door enjoying my freedom. Never before thought it would be this easy. I’m so loving it!!

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Would you want a Doctor operating on you NOT wearing a mask?

Have you had polio? me neither thank Science!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I was shopping a few days ago while dressed in a pink top, jeans, my bra with small forms, glossy fingernails, and a gold fem necklace and bracelet when one of my clients who only knows me as a straight masculine male walked right past me and didn’t know who I was. I was a bit startled at first then quickly realized she didn’t recognize me because of the mask. If she had I’m sure she would have dropped me.

Hello Cady, Yes, the very first time I went out in public fully dressed I wore a mask, it was the mask that gave me confidence to venture out in public. So it did have some advantages, apart from protecting you against covid. Now I do not wear one when out, apart from where you have to wear one ( keep with in the law ) when out fully dressed, my confidence is ok now. love Helenmarie

I know the pandemic is a real problem, and it will be good when it’s over, but wearing a mask is a huge confidence booster. It will be sad to lose that bit of extra safety.

I think you should do it hun. Yes the mask does give us more confidence when going out en femme.

Hi Cady

I must admit that iding your face is an extra bonus, but not having a mask, should not deter you from going to Target.

Love
      Michelle

Angela Booth
      Hostess

There are two reasons to wear a mask to go into a shop – To shop or rob it!!

I will say that this aspect of covid has been an advantage to going out and building confidence for girls here. Go for it.

Anonymous

Hi Angela,

Absolutely nothing political here, but I’ve got so used to a mask that I might continue to some degree as I see the need. After all, many years before covid, I remember masks were regularly worn by some city dwellers in smoggy asian city centres.

Lol, maybe it could become a secret sign shared by cross dressers 😉

Marti xxx

I feel the same way Marti.

I don’t know if we will ever be fully rid of Covid but even if we are I will still wear one during flu season at least. Before this all started I never used hand sanitizer. I use it all the time now and that will be a part of my routine from now on.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?