Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

An interesting thing happened to me this morning. As I was driving to work I received a text message with a picture of the ladies hosery aisle at a Target I shopped at last week. The caption was also strange it said, “Do this look done.” At first I had a bad feeling in my gut because I figured I’d been caught buying the pantyhose, panties, and women’s socks that I picked up that night. I don’t know what the caption meant, or if he has other photos with me in them. I don’t know how the texter got my cell phone number, or if he was trying to out me. I originally got worried, but the more I thought about it I thought,”Who cares?” Seeing me buy Women’s items (mixed with some other groceries) doesn’t prove anything. So in the end I don’t think I have anything to worry about. I will probably, however, shop a little bit further from home in the future.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

My how frightening Renee! Certainly be careful please hun!

Cynthia, thanks for your concern. I’m more perturbed than frightened. No further texts through the rest of the day. I don’t think I have anything to worry about other than being more cautious in my shopping. I’ll let the community know if anything else comes of it.  Renee Elysse

Thanks, Rachel.  I haven’t gotten any other texts or anything worrisome in my email since the first time. I paid a dollar to do a backwards phone number search online and didn’t recognize the name as anyone I know or someone associated with work. The picture sent with the text was of the woman’s hosery aisle where I bought some items.  The worst case scenario is that it was a subtle threat to out me buying women’s items from someone who recognized me.  I’m not really worried about it since my buying women’s items doesn’t prove I’m wearing them, so it’s not a serious threat to me. I’ve decided to not contact Target for now and just see what happens.  Thanks, however, for your concern and advice.  Hugs, Renee

Cynthia, thanks for your concern.  I’m more perturbed than frightened. No follow up texts through the rest of the day. I’m choosing to believe I don’t have anything to worry about other than being more cautious in my shopping. I’ll keep the community updated if anything more comes of it.

Possibly you used your credit card or loyalty card to pay…!!! Then the store would know you phone number and since you bought some Lingerie… Most of modern promotions texts are based on your buying patterns and try to sell you what you may also want to buy given that additional info about the things these stores have.

You can call back the number you got the message from and I am quite sure, it would belong to the store not to a person. Even if it belongs to a person… You may ask the reason for the message. You did nothing wrong and it proves nothing. I buy lingerie all the time and I do get so many promo messages for Women things than my wife…!!!

Anonymous

Renee

I tried to do a search on your message “Do this look done”  could not find a specific answer so I looked at targets Q&A. You might want to call targets account services with the message you received. I would not call the number you have directly they may be a scammer!

Q: What should I do if I receive a suspicious email?
      A: If you receive a suspicious email and suspect that it might be fraudulent, do not reply or enter any information. Contact Target Account Services at 1-800-201-9402 immediately. A Target representative can help you determine the authenticity of the email.

Rachel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?