Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the cross dressing world. I have always wanted to go into a shop and get a makeover and come out as a woman since the age of 10. I am now 41! It feels natural dressing up and expressing my feminine side. I’m not sure if others have felt the same. I have suppressed it for years but feel so much happier that I have started to come along this path. I live in Cheshire UK and looking for a support group or just like minded people to talk to for support and advice. Maybe meet up and go out for a lunch which is cross dresser friendly. Apologies if this is not the right forum.

many thanks,

Gemma x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thanks Samantha. I will take your advice and update my profile. I only joined earlier today so still getting familiar with the site. X

Welcome Gemma,

This is definitely the right forum. You will come across lots of like minded people on here and make lots of new friends. Such a shame that Covid has put the brakes on social gatherings. I agree with that makeover scenario. I went for one just before lockdown. A dream come true!

Katie x

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Welcome Gemma

Thanks for sharing, and you are in the right place.

Always great to hear from another UK member.

Hope you have fun exploring the site, and stick around.

❤️B

Anonymous

Hello Gemma

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gemma,  no need to apologize your right where you should be right here with us sweetie..Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Gemma.  Welcome to CDH.  I am familiar with the feelings of which you speak.  I’d be happy to meet up and go to lunch, but it would be difficult with us living on opposite sides of the  Atlantic Ocean.

Hi Gemma nice to meet you and you have come to the right place . so get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us girls please join in with some comments and ask many questions about clothes to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl in your heart .Many girls here from all over the world  same as you from the UK im in the USA montana to be exact  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

June
      Lady

Hello Gemma,

Welcome!

May I suggest you include a trip through “Hodgepodge” under the ARTICLES tab on the menu bar, in your quest for answers about this phenomenon called Cross Dressing that we enjoy so.    I especially recommend reading the article “Closet thoughts of Carolyn Kay.”    In Hodgepodge, you will find short articles written by “friends” who are sharing real life experiences you can relate to.  You’ll find a plethora of topics here.  Do yourself a huge favor and set aside some time and go read some Hodgepodge.

This is a social site, too. We all want to know something about the person commenting on our photos, or extending friendship requests.   During breaks from all this reading; please complete your personal profile so all of us can get to know you better.  When people extend a friendship request; a good way to learn something about them is to visit their member profile.  It works both ways.  It’s a live record, so you can update or edit it anytime you desire.

I have read your profile, well, what you have completed of it.  I invite you to read mine, and view my photos.  I change them every couple weeks.  You can post your own photos on your page.  FYI, there is a photo tips article in Hodgepodge, written by Scarlett.

As for meeting others, I recommend you select the SOCIAL tab on the menu bar, and scroll to “Member Directory.”  This is a really cool tool to find others in your geographic area.  The search engine is intuitive.  You will figure it out quicker than you will the messaging system here on CDH.  Which isn’t all that bad, but after you have inadvertently deleted a few strings of friends messages, you will learn how to use it.

Be safe… wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, stay in if you feel sick, don’t gather in crowds of more than 10 people, stay at least six feet apart from others, wear a mask in public places,… and stay tuned for the next recommendation.

Warm regards,

June

Hi Gemma

Welcome, the lunch idea sounds great, hopefully with some shopping as well. Hope to chat soon.

Jessica x

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH – it’s a great place for support, advice and friends 🙂

Isabel x

All the the comments you’ve read are true. This is a wonderful place. I’ve been a member since Oct of 2019. (a time just before the world stood still). I cant tell you how helpful and reaffirming everyone here at CDH has been to me. I just love it here and consider it home. Great having you here in what I call the Sisterhood of the Pink Clouds. If you have any questions, I am an open book. Ask away.

Hugs

Diane

Hi, Gemma, and welcome. This is the right place! Everyone is so willing to help out.

Anonymous

Hi Gemma,

This place is a lot of fun and has the most wonderful, helpful and supportive people you’ll ever meet.

Jessica.

Hi Gemma

Welcome to CDH, it’s always lovely to welcome another girl form the UK. There must be somebody on here that is not that far away from you, I live in Cambridgeshire, so not close, but if you want to chat, PM me anytime!………

Anonymous

Welcome Gemma

I am sure we all have similar feelings. You will be able to share, enjoy and be your real self here. You will be amazed how just being here makes you feel.

I know because CDH has that effect on me….fellow UK girl

Welcome and stay in touch

Averyl

Welcome Gemma!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?