- September 22, 2020 at 3:00 pm #386475Gemma SmithParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I am new to the cross dressing world. I have always wanted to go into a shop and get a makeover and come out as a woman since the age of 10. I am now 41! It feels natural dressing up and expressing my feminine side. I’m not sure if others have felt the same. I have suppressed it for years but feel so much happier that I have started to come along this path. I live in Cheshire UK and looking for a support group or just like minded people to talk to for support and advice. Maybe meet up and go out for a lunch which is cross dresser friendly. Apologies if this is not the right forum.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 28, 2020 at 6:34 am #388279Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2395Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1720 times
- September 24, 2020 at 7:50 am #387070AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 124Has thanked: 461 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
I am sure we all have similar feelings. You will be able to share, enjoy and be your real self here. You will be amazed how just being here makes you feel.
I know because CDH has that effect on me….fellow UK girl
Welcome and stay in touch
- September 23, 2020 at 11:07 am #386783ANDREA RAVENParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 269Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
Welcome to CDH, it’s always lovely to welcome another girl form the UK. There must be somebody on here that is not that far away from you, I live in Cambridgeshire, so not close, but if you want to chat, PM me anytime!………
- September 23, 2020 at 10:56 am #386779AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
This place is a lot of fun and has the most wonderful, helpful and supportive people you’ll ever meet.
- September 23, 2020 at 7:25 am #386684
- September 23, 2020 at 7:11 am #386679Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 162Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
All the the comments you’ve read are true. This is a wonderful place. I’ve been a member since Oct of 2019. (a time just before the world stood still). I cant tell you how helpful and reaffirming everyone here at CDH has been to me. I just love it here and consider it home. Great having you here in what I call the Sisterhood of the Pink Clouds. If you have any questions, I am an open book. Ask away.
- September 23, 2020 at 4:51 am #386647
- September 22, 2020 at 10:54 pm #386600
- September 22, 2020 at 9:38 pm #386596JuneParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
May I suggest you include a trip through “Hodgepodge” under the ARTICLES tab on the menu bar, in your quest for answers about this phenomenon called Cross Dressing that we enjoy so. I especially recommend reading the article “Closet thoughts of Carolyn Kay.” In Hodgepodge, you will find short articles written by “friends” who are sharing real life experiences you can relate to. You’ll find a plethora of topics here. Do yourself a huge favor and set aside some time and go read some Hodgepodge.
This is a social site, too. We all want to know something about the person commenting on our photos, or extending friendship requests. During breaks from all this reading; please complete your personal profile so all of us can get to know you better. When people extend a friendship request; a good way to learn something about them is to visit their member profile. It works both ways. It’s a live record, so you can update or edit it anytime you desire.
I have read your profile, well, what you have completed of it. I invite you to read mine, and view my photos. I change them every couple weeks. You can post your own photos on your page. FYI, there is a photo tips article in Hodgepodge, written by Scarlett.
As for meeting others, I recommend you select the SOCIAL tab on the menu bar, and scroll to “Member Directory.” This is a really cool tool to find others in your geographic area. The search engine is intuitive. You will figure it out quicker than you will the messaging system here on CDH. Which isn’t all that bad, but after you have inadvertently deleted a few strings of friends messages, you will learn how to use it.
Be safe… wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face, stay in if you feel sick, don’t gather in crowds of more than 10 people, stay at least six feet apart from others, wear a mask in public places,… and stay tuned for the next recommendation.
- September 22, 2020 at 8:55 pm #386590Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 743Has thanked: 6233 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
Hi Gemma nice to meet you and you have come to the right place . so get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us girls please join in with some comments and ask many questions about clothes to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl in your heart .Many girls here from all over the world same as you from the UK im in the USA montana to be exact so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .
- September 22, 2020 at 6:57 pm #386551Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 90Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 394 times
- September 22, 2020 at 6:13 pm #386547Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6486 times
Gemma, no need to apologize your right where you should be right here with us sweetie..Welcome to Cdh. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
- September 22, 2020 at 4:29 pm #386521
- September 22, 2020 at 4:12 pm #386519Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 15Replies: 527Has thanked: 1692 timesBeen thanked: 1754 times
- September 22, 2020 at 3:39 pm #386500
- September 22, 2020 at 3:33 pm #386491Katie CollinsParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 160Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
This is definitely the right forum. You will come across lots of like minded people on here and make lots of new friends. Such a shame that Covid has put the brakes on social gatherings. I agree with that makeover scenario. I went for one just before lockdown. A dream come true!
- September 22, 2020 at 3:33 pm #386490Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 261Replies: 1396Has thanked: 6022 timesBeen thanked: 4825 times
No yea Gemma this is the right forum hon… Welcome to CDH! Yea, I feel the same way about it myself lol what a relief eh? So yes you’re definitely among friends & like minded ladies here, you’ll find all sorts of friends, support and advice here. You can call me Sam, nice to meet ya Gemma, if you have questions about the site or need some help you can send me a pm if you’d like. Hey thanks for introducing yourself to us! 😊
- September 22, 2020 at 3:30 pm #386489Gemma SmithParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- September 22, 2020 at 3:28 pm #386488Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 860Has thanked: 1828 timesBeen thanked: 1653 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.