Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello! I’ve been dressing since about 6 years old. Now I’m 50. I’ve come out to a number of friends from HS recently. Mostly supportive reactions.
      I’m married to a beautiful woman! I told her, the night we met, that I am a crossdresser. While she’s accepting of Ally…wearing nightgowns, panties, painted toes and sharing a closet for my dresses…she isn’t ready to meet the “other woman” just yet.
      This girl has plenty of advice, reassurance, and life experiences others may relate to. Or, we can chat to help my sisters and any SO as honestly as possible.
      Thank you,
      Allysin

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Ally!  Hope you find all the support and great stories so upliftingas great for you as I have!!

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Allysin  welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much! I’m excited to be here!

Thank you ladies! I look forward to learning and teach. 😘

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Allyson, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Always glad to welcome someone who has traveled along way along their crossdressing. We get plenty of young or inexperienced crossdressing people who join this site and need help with all kinds of crossdressing matters! You can be of significant service to many by staying active on the site and making yourself available to answer questions or give advice to those who ask for it. We are all sisters here and support each other. Hope you enjoy your membership and expect to see your name often on this particular forum. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Leslie
      Lady

Allyson,

welcome I hope you find this a wonderful place. There a many great ladies here to share with.

Hugs,

Leslie

Hi Allysin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Allysin nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . We all could use a little help now and again from the young girls here to the young at heart girls here. Well im in the latter part there as im 8 more than you been married 37 years now and came out to my wife just after married and its a work in progress with her support its working for Stephanie pretty well. So look around as explore this wonderful site and meet many wonderful ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with . As there is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . Please join us with some comments and advice as we all do to help anyone who needs a little encouragement to keep going on their journey to being the girl they listen to from their heart and sole  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Bass…thank you very much! My wife has known I am a crossdresser within the first hour we spent together. Has no issues about me buying my clothes. It’s 100% normal that I wear panties all the time. Usually sleep in a nightgown or cute nightie. And, share cosmetics and do each other’s toes regularly.  She borrowed one of MY dresses to OUR wedding! Hell…my daughter borrowed a different dress of mine for her wedding last year! Not bridal gowns…just nicer dresses. I have 2 wedding dresses though. I begged for months to wear a gown to get married in….Oh well. Lol

We will chat soon I hope.

❤ Allysin

Welcome allysin!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?